Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Old 06-07-2023, 09:01 PM
Large Rat

Default Plane of Air groups

How does PoA work guild-wise? Is there a schedule or guild order regarding zone progression?

I'm low-end OK geared, but I read a lot of the quests for armor are PoA related and I would like to group up work my Bard (54) and druid (44) at the moment.

Hard being Dad player. I also never experienced raiding scene in p99. Anything I can do to get there, I'm down.
Old 06-07-2023, 09:59 PM
Planar Protector

Each guild has one time slot per week. https://wiki.project1999.com/Plane_of_Sky_Raid_Rotation

Also, note that Noble Dojorn is not always up. His loot is quite rare, if you’re looking at the horn.
Also, pretend Overseer of Air and Hand of Veeshan don’t exist. All guilds agree to leave the OOA up, because that causes more Noble Dojorns to spawn; and Hand of Veeshan only spawns when OOA is killed (so, never).
So if you’re aiming for the horn, note that it will probably take a lot of DKP with whatever Guild you do Sky with.

If Sky seems weird, that’s because it is weird. It’s full of quirky, convoluted, and inconvenient mechanics.
Old 06-11-2023, 12:23 PM
Planar Protector

helpful?
Old 06-11-2023, 03:59 PM
Sarnak

What does a typical sky raid look like? I guess guilds are different but ballpark how many hours and until what time EST.
Old 06-11-2023, 07:50 PM
Sarnak

Varies by the guild. You can clear sky with 3 groups, but some guilds field 40+ people. Raid duration and time frame varies by guild and what they can field.
Old 06-14-2023, 03:07 AM
Planar Protector

Castle Green goes with 40-50 people and it takes 3ish hours. We usually have to key a significant portion of the raid. I believe this is because some people can’t play every single Tuesday and thus lose their corpsed keys.
We used to do 9pm to midnight EST; lately it has been 8pm to 11:30 EST.