Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 07-26-2023, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptorak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeh definitely going to do some charm stuff, my other character is a 54 enc on blue but stopped playing it about 10 years back so forgot most of the camps. Appreciate all the suggestions seems I ought to check out CoM first also quite keen on Kaesora.
kaesora wont be xp at 54 but if you need a HS key you're headed there anyway
Old 07-26-2023, 03:52 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
kaesora wont be xp at 54 but if you need a HS key you're headed there anyway
I'm currently just dinged 51 trying to buy splurt in EC before heading out to kunark again so hopefully still in range for exp and as you said, I'll need that key.
Old 07-26-2023, 05:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptorak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm currently just dinged 51 trying to buy splurt in EC before heading out to kunark again so hopefully still in range for exp and as you said, I'll need that key.
Yeah key is great, HS is pretty clutch once youve got enough levels to get a pretty consistent lull to land (usually around level 54).

Until 54, CoM is excellent. I didn't even do much of 2nd floor on Necro, as the interior of temple is lots of undead and some higher level spawns over that way. and very easy, no roamers to worry about etc.