Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2021, 05:42 AM
Planar Protector

DeSantis 2024
Old 06-01-2021, 10:56 AM
Banned

There wont be republicans in 2024.. Theres gonna be trump and not trump. Your party is dying, every day. Paul Ryan is going to run in 2024... So it will be Paul Ryan, Donny Child Rape, Wannabetrump jr.

God I hope so.. Split that party into 2, its fucking over. Piss on their graves. Its over for retardicans. The grand ole retard party is over. Its over. Done. Finished. Stick a fork on those pussies.

Ted Cruz is more likely to win over Desantis LOLOLOLOL
Old 06-01-2021, 11:08 AM
Banned

When you show america you cannot be trusted as a party, you will never hold power again. Republicans will NEVER be president again. They showed their hand. They showed they are OK with literally anything. Stealing? Rape? Raping kids? Hanging out with matt gaetz? They will tolerate anything and anyone, so long as it keeps them in power.

Literally ran a pedophile/rapist with 26 accusations. That guy STILL runs the party.
Roy Moore, another pedophile full support of GOP.
Matt Gaetz, sex trafficker, pedophile, possibly rapist.

How much worse can it get for you?? Like literally the party of rapists, kiddy fuckers, and sexual assaulters. Lets not forget "no" and "stupid". You are the stupid party. Your own members even say it.

When I see the GOP I feel like Chris Hanson is gonna jump out and confront them..

This is the GOP.

Jack Tarpley Camp Jr., (R) Judge in the US District Court for the North District of Georgia — Pleaded guilty to aiding and abetting a felon's possession of a controlled substance, and to two misdemeanors: illegally giving a stripper his government-issued laptop, and possession of illegal drugs. He was sentenced to 30 days in jail, 400 hours of community service, and resignation from the bench. (2010)[141][142][143]

Mark Souder, Representative (Republican-Indiana) — A staunch advocate of abstinence and family values,[146][147] Souder resigned to avoid an ethics investigation into his admitted extramarital affair with a female staffer. (2010)[148][149][150]

Chris Lee, Representative (Republican-New York) — Resigned hours after a news report stated that he had sent a shirtless picture of himself flexing his muscles to a woman via Craigslist, along with flirtatious e-mails.[151] He did not rely on a pseudonym or a false e-mail address, but used his official Congressional e-mail for all communication. Lee said: “I regret the harm that my actions have caused my family, my staff, and my constituents.... I have made profound mistakes, and I promise to work as hard as I can to seek their forgiveness.”[152] (2011)

Scott DesJarlais, Representative (Republican-Tennessee) — Admitted under oath to at least six affairs, including two affairs with his patients and staffers while he was a physician at Grandview Medical Center in Jasper, TN. Additionally, while running on a declared "pro-life" platform, DesJarlais coerced his ex-wife into having two abortions, and tried to persuade a mistress, who was his patient, into an abortion as well.[157][158][159]

Vance McAllister, Representative (Republican-Louisiana) — Although married and the father of five, was caught on surveillance camera deeply kissing a married staffer. Several prominent Republicans asked McAllister to resign. In response, he stated he would not seek re-election in 2016.[162] McCallister said: “There's no doubt I've fallen short, and I'm asking for forgiveness. I'm asking for forgiveness from God, my wife, my kids, my staff, and my constituents who elected me to serve.” (2014)[163]

Blake Farenthold, US Representative (Republican-Texas) — was reported to have paid $84,000 of taxpayer money, via the House of Representatives Office of Compliance, to settle a sexual harassment complaint from a former staffer. Farenthold's former communications director, Lauren Greene, sued the congressman in December 2014,[164] and a settlement was reached in 2015. The identity of Farenthold with respect to taxpayer involvement was made public in 2017. This was the first documented case of taxpayer funds being used to settle sexual harassment complaints against a member of Congress. (2014)[165]

Dennis Hastert, former Speaker of the United States House of Representatives (Republican-Illinois) — Pled guilty to structuring bank withdrawals in order to conceal deliberately-unspecified misconduct by Hastert against an unnamed individual years earlier.[166] At a sentencing hearing in October 2015, Hastert admitted that he had sexually abused boys while he worked as a high school wrestling coach decades earlier. (2015)[167][168]

Donald Trump (Republican), the 45th President of the United States — was accused of sexual assault by 25 women during the 2016 election, and he denied the allegations.[169] (See Donald Trump sexual misconduct allegations.) The allegations arose after The Washington Post released a 2005 video of Trump, recorded on a hot microphone by Access Hollywood, in which he bragged about groping women.[170][171][172] Trump himself renewed the controversy a year later by alleging that the video was fake,[173] to which Access Hollywood replied: “Let us make this perfectly clear—the tape is very real. Remember, his excuse at the time was 'locker-room talk.' He said every one of those words.”[174][175] The first reports of an alleged 2006 affair between Donald Trump and adult film star Stormy Daniels were published in October 2011 by the blog The Dirty and the magazine Life & Style (see Stormy Daniels–Donald Trump scandal).[176][177]

Tim Murphy, Representative (Republican-Pennsylvania) — Had an extramarital affair with Shannon Edwards, a 32-year-old forensic psychologist. The self-identified "pro-life" Murphy asked Edwards to have an abortion after she became pregnant. The information was revealed as part of Murphy's divorce proceedings, and published by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette after it fought in Pennsylvania state court to have the documents unsealed. Murphy resigned his seat in Congress.

Joe Barton, Representative (Republican-Texas) — Acknowledged he took and emailed nude photos of himself in 2015, following leaks of the photos in November 2017.[179][180][181] He decided not to seek re-election in 2018.[182]

Trent Franks, Representative (Republican-Arizona) — was investigated by the House Ethics Commission about allegations of improper conduct. Before the study concluded, Franks abruptly resigned. (2017)[185][186][187]

Pat Meehan, Representative (Republican-Pennsylvania) — In January, 2018, it was revealed that US Representative Pat Meehan used taxpayer funds to settle a sexual harassment claim levied by a female staffer. He was removed from the House Ethics Committee, but remained in office until he resigned on April 27, 2018, stating that he would repay the taxpayer money used to settle the suit. (2018)[188][189][190]

Jim Jordan, Representative (Republican-Ohio) — was accused of covering up and failing to report sexual abuse of minors by former members of the Ohio State University wrestling team by the team physician. There were multiple victims during the period when Jordan was Assistant Coach of the team from 1987 to 1995. On February 12, 2020, allegations surfaced from one of those former members that Jordan (was) "repeatedly crying and begging him not to corroborate accounts of sexual abuse against the university’s wrestling team doctor that occurred when Jordan was a coach."[191]
Brett Kavanaugh, Associate Justice of the Supreme Court — was accused of sexual assault and misconduct by Christine Blasey Ford, Deborah Ramirez, and three other women, in alleged incidents that occurred during his high school and college years.[192][193][194] An FBI investigation concluded that there was no corroboration of the accusations.[195][196] Kavanaugh vehemently denied all of the allegations. He was confirmed by the Senate in a party line vote, and was sworn in as a Justice of the Supreme Court.
Roy S. Moore (R) candidate for the US Senate — was accused by nine women of sexual contact and assault in the 1980s, when the women were teenaged girls. Though Moore denied the allegations, he lost the election. (2017)[197][198][199]

Katie Hill, U.S. Representative (Democrat-California) — In October 2019, news reports indicated that she was being investigated by the House Ethics Commission about allegations of sexual relationships with a subordinate.[200][201][202][203] Hill was alleged to have engaged in an extramarital affair with her male legislative director, Graham Kelly, as well as a 22 year old female staffer.[204][205] She would later resign as a result of the allegations and subsequent investigation.[206] (oh look, not a sexual assault, rape, or crime.)

Matt Gaetz, U.S. Representative (Republican-Florida) — In March 2021, reports surfaced of a federal investigation into Matt Gaetz, an American politician serving as the U.S. representative for Florida's 1st congressional district, involving claims he had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old girl in 2019. [207] The New York Times reported that Gaetz was being investigated by the Department of Justice (DOJ), and investigators were examining whether he had violated federal sex trafficking laws. [208] Gaetz denied any wrongdoing, asserting he and his family were "victims of an organized criminal extortion involving a former DOJ official seeking $25 million."[207] (see Matt Gaetz sexual misconduct allegations)

Notice anything??
Last edited by Gravydoo II; 06-01-2021 at 11:25 AM..
Old 06-01-2021, 11:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There wont be republicans in 2024.. Theres gonna be trump and not trump. Your party is dying, every day. Paul Ryan is going to run in 2024... So it will be Paul Ryan, Donny Child Rape, Wannabetrump jr.

God I hope so.. Split that party into 2, its fucking over. Piss on their graves. Its over for retardicans. The grand ole retard party is over. Its over. Done. Finished. Stick a fork on those pussies.

Ted Cruz is more likely to win over Desantis LOLOLOLOL
Old 06-01-2021, 11:12 AM
Banned

Sorry I dont speak retard. Keep trying. One day, I might take you off ignore. You didnt even know, did you? Pussy ass. lol
Old 06-01-2021, 11:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
DeSantis 2024
never would win this country needs trump or gaetez... dont try to biden the GOP
Old 06-01-2021, 11:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When you show america you cannot be trusted as a party, you will never hold power again. Republicans will NEVER be president again.
Fine, Democrats will never control the Senate again. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

No justices for you!!
Old 06-01-2021, 11:43 AM
Planar Protector

libtards want to unionize college sports because a free ride isnt enough for athletes anymore...

this is why the republican party exists.

because of these stupid ass ideas.
Old 06-01-2021, 11:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Sorry I dont speak retard. Keep trying. One day, I might take you off ignore. You didnt even know, did you? Pussy ass. lol
"I love kids jumping on my lap" - Potato Biden
Old 06-01-2021, 12:02 PM
Banned

So the college can use your image, your likeness, your name, your acts to make money but you cant get paid. They are not even saying "we want all the money". They are saying "why dont you cut us in on those billions of dollars we make you every year with the destruction of our minds (CTE) and bodies?"

You are not entitled to money made off YOUR NAME and YOUR ACTIONS???

Let me start a business in your name. PM me your real name and picture. Im going to stick it on my car and do business representing you and keep all the money. I'm going to make deals for the future, featuring you as a bargaining chip, and keep all the money. What do you say?

Put your money where your mouth is, you sick fuck. <3

Jib you know I love you.
Closed Thread