Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 04-05-2023, 12:43 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Her problem (maybe yours?) is that you put to much bronzer on them cheekies babe also that lipstick does nothing for u

and those browse u should just go with the unibrow look

as for the hair, don't try to fake it own that receding hairline, do some queer flip over shaved head side bob thing or something way the tf out there make ppl see it

g-d bless

and seek Jesus (truly) your dear and mormon friend who is going to be with you in hell for eternity.
Hey, what's wrong with Mormons? I've known a bunch, and they've been pretty solid people. Not too much fun on the drinking side, but in my experience tended to be much more genuine than other religious people I've known.
Old 04-05-2023, 03:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rager and Quitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey, what's wrong with Mormons? I've known a bunch, and they've been pretty solid people. Not too much fun on the drinking side, but in my experience tended to be much more genuine than other religious people I've known.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-05-2023, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

I never said Mormons where bad. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-05-2023, 03:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never said Mormons where bad. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's a religion that produces people like Mitt Romney, it might not be bad but it's not great.

also. magic fucking underwear.
Old 04-05-2023, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rager and Quitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey, what's wrong with Mormons? I've known a bunch, and they've been pretty solid people. Not too much fun on the drinking side
ex-mormons are some of the wildest party people on the planet due to the repression, and they retain the churchs views on polygamy.

it's not ideal for a well-functioning society. the drama alone from the polygamy is a problematic

it's like super saiyan nihilism
Old 04-05-2023, 07:53 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ex-mormons are some of the wildest party people on the planet due to the repression, and they retain the churchs views on polygamy.

it's not ideal for a well-functioning society. the drama alone from the polygamy is a problematic

it's like super saiyan nihilism
I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure they haven't done polygamy since like the early 1900s, but I don't care enough to Google it. As far as religions are concerned, they all believe a ton of random, silly bullshit, none of them are special in that regard.
Old 04-05-2023, 08:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure they haven't done polygamy since like the early 1900s, but I don't care enough to Google it. As far as religions are concerned, they all believe a ton of random, silly bullshit, none of them are special in that regard.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soaking_(sexual_practice)

Lutherism is more respectable than this nonsense.
Old 04-05-2023, 08:41 PM
Banned

Fixed link
Old 04-05-2023, 08:51 PM
Planar Protector

Sounds like they are leaving themselves wiggle room.
Old 04-05-2023, 09:13 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soaking_(sexual_practice)

Lutherism is more respectable than this nonsense.
Lol!!