Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2023, 11:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your position is you can charge without an indictment?

Find me the part you say allows this escalation of criminality.
no, the charges that make the misdemeanor into felonies aren't in the indictment. cause they apparently don't have to be, like 30 news articles written today about it and every news channel been talking about it all day.

hope this helps you figure it out.
Old 04-05-2023, 12:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no, the charges that make the misdemeanor into felonies aren't in the indictment. cause they apparently don't have to be, like 30 news articles written today about it and every news channel been talking about it all day.

I think you shouldn't call them charges if he isn't charged with them.
Old 04-05-2023, 12:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I still don't get it
Old 04-05-2023, 12:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

What are they?

Name them
Old 04-05-2023, 12:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you shouldn't call them charges if he isn't charged with them.
i'm not saying it's not crazy. if you're still confused you can watch Braggs entire press conference if you want.

like i literally think it's not ready yet and they're still working on it with the 8 months they have until the next court date. only thing that makes sense for them not to be included. but they have to exist but it says felony counts in the current indictment for crimes that only become felonies if its connection to another crime isn't named in the indictment
Old 04-05-2023, 12:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What are they?

Name them
it's illegal to leak them so there is no source other than braggs press conference today.

" But Bragg highlighted several laws he said are potentially applicable to the case, including New York state election law that makes it a crime to conspire to promote a candidacy by unlawful means; laws that prohibit false statements, including statements that were planned to be made to tax authorities; and federal election contribution limits."

it's 100% politically motivated. and i don't give a shit if he goes to prison or becomes the next president. i only tuned in to see if something crazy happened and was let down. sorry your president in exile is having a bad day, have you considered donating to his campaign? or overthrowing the government about it?

hope this helps. patriot.
Last edited by Ekco; 04-05-2023 at 12:19 AM..
Old 04-05-2023, 12:20 AM
Planar Protector

doesn't this mean that we have to charge every politician for every minor little transgression now?

like right now i bet every activist DA (right or left) is going fuckin nuts trying to figure out what they can pin on politicians they don't like

alvin bragg just busted open pandora's box

shits gonna get real
Old 04-05-2023, 12:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I still don't get it
the simulation has errors. is what it is.
Old 04-05-2023, 12:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
doesn't this mean that we have to charge every politician for every minor little transgression now?

like right now i bet every activist DA (right or left) is going fuckin nuts trying to figure out what they can pin on politicians they don't like

alvin bragg just busted open pandora's box

shits gonna get real
pretty sure Google and Apple n shit will be running things by the end of the decade and we won't have to worry our little heads about voting or rights anymore.

gonna be great.
Old 04-05-2023, 12:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
the simulation has errors. is what it is.
that makes more sense

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread