Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2023, 01:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There’s almost as many informative ones than bad ones

And like other people have said, Joe Rogan usually just sits there saying “oh” and “wow”, but does occasionally ask good questions. But the quality of the podcast is going to be almost entirely about who is being interviewed

Such as Peter Attia: “Dr. Attia received his medical degree from the Stanford University School of Medicine and trained for five years at the Johns Hopkins Hospital in general surgery, where he was the recipient of several prestigious awards, including resident of the year. He spent two years at the National Institutes of Health as a surgical oncology fellow at the National Cancer Institute, where his research focused on immune-based therapies for melanoma. He is licensed in Texas (S8803), California (A96452), and New York (281406-1)”

- What a dumb, uneducated, alt right whackadoo, amirite??

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
If his show didn't exist, we wouldn't be having a dumb internet argument about it. QED.
Old 04-03-2023, 01:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m generally left leaning and I listen to Rogan regularly. He says some dumb shit for sure, but he can also be pretty insightful at times. And the quality of guests he brings on is unparalleled. I’m guessing most of the people who loath him haven’t actually listened to more than a few carefully chosen sound bites.
All those guests you like are white supremist, and im glad you're MAGA now nostalgia.
Old 04-03-2023, 01:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just realized these forums shifted from deplatforming joe rogan to calling for him to be harmed.
All I said was he deserves egg on his face, and every other person here except Botten is too busy sucking off the failed comedian because he was brave enough to say ivermectin beats out vaccines.
Old 04-03-2023, 01:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All I said was he deserves egg on his face, and every other person here except Botten is too busy sucking off the failed comedian because he was brave enough to say ivermectin beats out vaccines.
If Ivermectin is effective against the China Flu than your Big Pharma buddies don't make 200B
Old 04-03-2023, 02:00 PM
Planar Protector

IS WE GETTIN HUNGIE?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-03-2023, 02:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
failed comedian
he's worth over 200mil, has brought joy to hundreds of millions of lives and is still humble about it

what have you done for anyone, ever?

inb4 bullshit sound bite

Old 04-03-2023, 02:01 PM
Banned

/sigh

Unborn children are not “persons”

It’s science
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 04-03-2023, 02:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he's worth over 200mil, has brought joy to hundreds of millions of lives and is still humble about it

inb4 bullshit sound bite

He sure as shit didn't make that money doing stand-up, he did it shilling horse paste on his podcast for people who want the latest from Proud Boys founder Gavin McInnes.
Old 04-03-2023, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Oh whos the one that says the gallows are not real now??!

You said it, you advocating violence on an everquest forum.

Quote:
I wish we'd do worse than ban Rogan though
Old 04-03-2023, 02:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
He sure as shit didn't make that money doing stand-up, he did it shilling horse paste on his podcast for people who want the latest from Proud Boys founder Gavin McInnes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread