Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Old 03-02-2023, 06:26 PM
Planar Protector

I still can't believe it, I was just trying to parse it but the trance seems to be winning 14/18 vs 21/28.

Also, about peacebringers weight, its not an issue. I haven't bought it, but I will still be far under weight limit. I will have like 11 if I ended up getting it. Wu's Quivering staff is heavy too after all.
Old 03-02-2023, 06:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, about peacebringers weight, its not an issue. I haven't bought it, but I will still be far under weight limit. I will have like 11 if I ended up getting it. Wu's Quivering staff is heavy too after all.
Yeah that is a good point. I forgot Quivering Staff was already 9 stone. Get Peacebringer[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-03-2023, 12:23 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I still can't believe it, I was just trying to parse it but the trance seems to be winning 14/18 vs 21/28.
Bring out yer parses...

I would like to see this. If you can disprove a long accepted damage formula, that would change things up for a lot of people.
Balamorm<ALS> - Barbarian Rogue
Deetith - Iksar Monk
Old 03-03-2023, 12:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garnaak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bring out yer parses...

I would like to see this. If you can disprove a long accepted damage formula, that would change things up for a lot of people.
Actually, that raises a question for testing purposes.. Do you use a program specifically for that, and is it allowed? I do it manually with a stopwatch and a calculator, which is kind of silly these days.
Edit: Also, to unload the loaded part, i'm not attempting to disprove a damage formula. No way man.
Last edited by Cen; 03-03-2023 at 12:29 AM..
Old 03-03-2023, 12:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Actually, that raises a question for testing purposes.. Do you use a program specifically for that, and is it allowed? I do it manually with a stopwatch and a calculator, which is kind of silly these days.
Both nparse and gameparse work
Old 03-03-2023, 01:09 AM
Planar Protector

You can even just download something like notepad++ and filter the results by doing a find all. Just move your old log file into a backup folder before you start. You can also mark the start of your parse by /saying something specific.