Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-23-2023, 12:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You just can't change your opinion on something once you Say it. Sky belt is literally gonna rot less he just doesn't want to guild/raid at all. Any casual guild almost can do sky, like almost any.
Not sure where that came from. I didn't disagree with your opinion.

I am simply stating facts. OP is not guaranteed to get the 21% sky belt in a week. There are factors that can drag it out.

If OP want's to play his Monk for the next few weeks, I wouldn't suggest he simply stop playing until a Sky Belt drops. Get SCHW + Peacebringer, have some fun, and resell SCHW when he gets a Sky Belt. I am not sure why you think OP can't do both. Based on the price data I don't forsee a sudden plummet in the SCHW prices. 1.5k isn't a big sum of money. If OP loses 100-200pp on a resale, that isn't going to be hard to get back, even on a more contested server like Green. If your killing stuff while waiting for Sky Belt, you could be farming money anyway.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 02-23-2023 at 01:15 PM..