Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2017, 05:03 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn. Ella`Ella FTMFW.

Also, I didn't realize until I quoted that the bolded text was a hyperlink. Lulz
Last edited by The Prez; 01-31-2017 at 05:06 PM..
Old 01-31-2017, 05:05 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Oh.. Because Ella`Ella ninja edited as I hit quote.. lol
Old 01-31-2017, 05:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well the staff agreed to a set of byzantine rules to my understanding. I'm sure they could also repeal said rules if they wanted. But an alternative could be worse unless well thought out. Threads like these aren't helpful because they are just throwing out populist drivel (likely from someone who doesn't raid or is a troll) with little actual thought to a workable solution.
Well that's kinda my point. "Competition" in EQ just fosters an environment requiring GM babysitting. A serverwide player agreement does the opposite.
Old 01-31-2017, 05:13 PM
Sarnak

This thread started to get better once casuals start fight with each other. Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
It is not a server that allows you to just show up and press the "free loot" button, and it's not a server that rewards you for simply existing.
Old 01-31-2017, 05:13 PM
Fire Giant

considering how cancerous the raid scene was throughout kunark, this current one is more than you can ask for or expect. at least the top 2 guilds are willing to entertain a discussion for change; that would've never happened back during the TMO/IB days. also, seeing the rest of the community split up dragons the past month was a beautiful thing. I don't know how much more of a hand-out you want, OP. part of the reason EQ is so unique is because in order to get the good stuff, you have to put in the work. this current system, although it has it's own flaws, will at least give other guilds an opportunity...something that wouldn't have ever happened back in the day.

the Salt King <Ironborn>
Old 01-31-2017, 05:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whatever favorable terms Detoxx wants to work out with you is 95% predicated on how much he likes/respects you and 5% about pixels to him - I know Detoxx pretty well, you'd go a lot further appealing to him than opposing him.

You aren't entitled to shit.

Yes, you can; that's what negotiating is. One person is at an advantage while the other is at a disadvantage. You go back and forth until each party walks away having given something up.

Nothing needs to be or is supposed to be "fair", especially for the new kids on the block like you. Back of the line, pal.

They earned their spot by trading their dignity and virginity for those pixels and owe you nothing. You're lucky they even reached out to offer you whatever crumbs they did.

Let's see how that works out for you.

If you think the Sirken, Nilbog or Rogean give a shit about you as an individual or as a single guild, you're smoking the kind of shit you only hear about in movies. You're not going to get any of your big ideas through without getting 90% of CSG on board, Rustle and at least one of A/A.

Yikes, mad.

Careful quani you just rustled a pro rule lawyer. Lul.
Old 01-31-2017, 05:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread started to get better once casuals start fight with each other. Nice!
Figured you guys would enjoy that.
Old 01-31-2017, 05:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by paroxysmal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am not going to worship them for having no lives Ella, nor do I feel like we are entitled to anything. I will do as I want with my guild and its really none of your business.

I feel sorry for the people that have been on this server for 7 years of this and put up with it, if not from AW/AM from whomever was in charge at the time.
You guys temple sit golems. What was that about no lives?
Old 01-31-2017, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by paroxysmal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
F/V will continue on as we have been getting what we can. I highly doubt at this time we will entertain any of the statue agreements currently until AM/AW are more willing to set aside their greed for cooperation.
The Statue agreement helps your guild 'relive' classic raiding by allowing you schedule Statue/AoW whenever would be best for you. There's nothing greedy about it.

You should consider it rather than thinking it's some kind of 'leverage'.
Old 01-31-2017, 05:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is a point where you have beaten P99 and you are just an a$$hole if you continue to plug up the top end raiding zones. See the content and move along, its literally crazy that guilds use batphones and DKP on an emulated time-locked server.

Every week the server should come together for an open raid in ToV where the guilds all work together and clear the entire damn place – open rolls for usable items by anyone in attendance.
this actually made me lol. You sir do not have a good idea.
Closed Thread