Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2023, 02:41 PM
Planar Protector

pretty cute that the guy who calls half the country nazis uses the boy who cried wolf to try to make a point.

ironic in a Alanis Morissette kinda way.
Old 04-05-2023, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This true?
Quote:
Yes, that tweet is correct. Tricia Cotham, a North Carolina Democrat, has formally announced her departure from the Democratic Party and joined the Republican Party giving the latter a veto-proof majority; allowing them to pass bills from educational reform to abortion restrictions without negotiating with the Democratic Governor12.
our new God Bing says yes.

What are some of the bills that could be passed now?

Quote:
With a veto-proof majority, North Carolina Republicans can pass bills without negotiating with the Democratic Governor1. Some of the bills that Republicans have revived include measures that Gov. Roy Cooper vetoed in previous years2. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find a comprehensive list of all the bills that could be passed now.
What are some of the bills that Gov. Roy Cooper vetoed?

Quote:
According to a news article I found, Gov. Roy Cooper has vetoed 65 bills1. Some of the bills that he vetoed include House Bill 49: Concealed Carry Permit Lapse/Revise Law, Senate Bill 101: Require Cooperation with ICE 2.0, Senate Bill 593: Schools for the Deaf and Blind, and House Bill 823: Child Advocacy Centers/Share Information2.
Last edited by Ekco; 04-05-2023 at 02:46 PM..
Old 04-05-2023, 02:44 PM
Banned

Someday soon the fat pedophile you retards all worship is going to stroke out or have a heart attack, and it's going to be hilarious watching his dumbass kids jockey for control of the GOP. Probably good timing now that Succession is on it's final season.
Old 04-05-2023, 02:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someday soon the fat pedophile you retards all worship is going to stroke out or have a heart attack, and it's going to be hilarious watching his dumbass kids jockey for control of the GOP. Probably good timing now that Succession is on it's final season.
in the words spoken by Alec Guinness " If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

there is even a twilight zone episode about trump

the blueprint is known, many await his downfall to take his place.
Old 04-05-2023, 02:54 PM
Planar Protector

You know, if we had a brain, we'd learn that these are issues that are not based on racism, but that racism and all that shit is a bi product of other problems we could easiliy solve, if we stopped looking at the surface of literally everything.

If fascism is a problem it's because you dont live in a meritocracy already.

Now go ahead and call me a nazi for understanding that police shooting a criminal is wrong.
Old 04-05-2023, 03:05 PM
Planar Protector

In europe, you xenophobe, that is called saying goodbye.
Old 04-05-2023, 03:10 PM
Banned

Rumor has it they're dating because the conservative media ecosystem is a bunch of hypocrites having affairs and doing lines of coke.
Old 04-05-2023, 03:25 PM
Planar Protector

that dude isn't a journalist.
Quote:
Right Side Broadcasting Network (RSBN), also known as Right Side Broadcasting, is an American conservative media company founded by Joe Seales in 2015, known for its support for Donald Trump's presidential campaigns and presidency. They live stream coverage of Donald Trump's rallies, town halls, and public events on their YouTube channel. When it was launched its content was mainly material from the far-right Breitbart News and links to Trump's live streams.[1][2]

As of January 2022, RSBN's channel has over 1.54 million subscribers and has received 235 million total views.[3]
it's entertainment. they don't claim to be a news channel or have journalistic integrity. you're basically telling pro wrestling fans wrestling is fake, protip they don't actually care.

hope this helps correct your inaccurate mental model of how reality functions in a for profit system.
Old 04-05-2023, 03:31 PM
Planar Protector

horza is a fat retard

hope this helps