Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2014, 12:20 AM
Planar Protector

<Dirty Richards>

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 01-20-2014, 12:20 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitpoint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The hate here is ridiculous. They haven't even killed anything yet, calm the fuck down. Feels like people can't shit all over tmo/fe/ib because of the rotation, so they need someone new.

Good for you Dolj. Don't be bullied into care-bear rotation if you don't want to.
I'm sure glad the days of all the casuals shitting all over tmo/fe/ib are over....LOL.
Originally -
Reiguy of Fennin Ro
Tyvix Rex of Sullon Zek.
Old 01-20-2014, 12:23 AM
Sarnak

Go Europa! *cheers his guild!*
Wolfang: Human Monk

Estolcles: Human Paladin
*Thread postings and responses are 99.9999% of the time not representing the thoughts and beliefs of Europa, including any/all of it's members and officers.

"You chicken chokin' pecker puke!" ~Terry Funk
Old 01-20-2014, 12:31 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reguiy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sure glad the days of all the casuals shitting all over tmo/fe/ib are over....LOL.
Me too. That was a rough time.
Old 01-20-2014, 01:25 AM
Planar Protector

so moral of this story is Dolj wants to do their own thing, a thing that is against what most others in their tier want to do. And its within the rules.

Within the rules and obnoxious.

Fair assessment?
Old 01-20-2014, 01:37 AM
Sarnak

First of all, stop calling the coalition of guilds that rotate R "some." It's bad spinning. Everyone with a presence in the raid scene in R is in the rotation but Dolj.

Secondly, they don't have to join the rotation. We don't have to like it. We like what we implemented within our community of like-minded players. They are welcome to do what they want within the scope of the rules.

That said, they know that class R has an agreement within itself and C class is where it's at for real competition. If you want to try and prey on the less competitive guilds, so be it. Personally, I think it would be wiser to band with the rest of R, make some friends, and actually have time to go after a target rather than the way it's been going for you. Maybe join the rotation until you're ready to move up. I promise we're having more fun.

You can PM me if you'd like to discuss it further.
Old 01-20-2014, 01:38 AM
Banned

i like to roleplay im a time traveller sent back to save everyone's soul from shit like instances,rotations,pok books..etc
Old 01-20-2014, 02:19 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troubled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That said, they know that class R has an agreement within itself and C class is where it's at for real competition.
No, class R doesn't have an agreement. That's simply not accurate. The other guilds in class R have an agreement. It's not the same thing. If Lord Bob guild wants to do their own thing, they don't require the permission of the other guilds. Period. It doesn't matter how many agreements you have in place or who they are with. Unless and until you get the staff to enforce a rotation, all of this whining and bitching at them is nothing more than hot air. Meanwhile, they get to compete for FTE for every mob they want, as long as they don't break the rules. And those rules say nothing about rotations. You can whine at them and bitch about them all you want and the only people you'll be hurting is yourselves because ultimately, LordBobGuild is ultimately in charge of what mob they get, not some committee of busybodies who decides when or if they get a turn.
Old 01-20-2014, 02:24 AM
Sarnak

I'm in an R guild and I respect what LB is doing and I don't even think it's obnoxious.

First, if they really want to move up to C guild raiding, they need experience in racing. There is a big difference between getting two hours to set up for a Trak pull and two minutes. So, if they ever want to learn those nuances (which I sure as hell don't know...but I know they exist) the only way to get that experience is to race class R guilds.

Second, people claim they are picking on guilds...but they aren't winning those races yet. Why would they want to race BDA when they can't win a race against a guild with many fewer members? If LB starts to consistently win races against Supremacy, Ni...I'd expect the to start racing AG/Europa, if they start winning those races, then they'd race Div...Taken...BDA. Why would they want to start racing against the guilds that they'd have very little chance against? They'd want to develop strategies and then move up. If 12 months from now they just block one guild from their targets, then it'd be time to name call, not now.

Third, it makes everyone step up their game. Just because the vast majority of Class-R guilds are in agreement now, they might not be later. All guilds need to learn not just mob strategies...but fast mob strategies. It can only help once Velious arrives. Part of the big TMO complaint wasn't just that we couldn't kill mobs, it was we couldn't even get a chance to know if we could. Guilds that have never killed Trak, CT, Sev, VS are going to learn how to kill these mobs...but at some point will need to know how to kill mobs under pressure.

TL[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]R GL Lord Bob.
Old 01-20-2014, 02:33 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisset [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, class R doesn't have an agreement. That's simply not accurate. The other guilds in class R have an agreement. It's not the same thing. If Lord Bob guild wants to do their own thing, they don't require the permission of the other guilds. Period. It doesn't matter how many agreements you have in place or who they are with. Unless and until you get the staff to enforce a rotation, all of this whining and bitching at them is nothing more than hot air. Meanwhile, they get to compete for FTE for every mob they want, as long as they don't break the rules. And those rules say nothing about rotations. You can whine at them and bitch about them all you want and the only people you'll be hurting is yourselves because ultimately, LordBobGuild is ultimately in charge of what mob they get, not some committee of busybodies who decides when or if they get a turn.

They are still classless. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Class R has an agreement currently.