Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2020, 12:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Probably someone like you since you’re the only jerk who would do something like this to ruin everyone else’s time
Don't worry, looks like the devs once again ruined something first with their unclassic rules/mechanics.
Old 05-17-2020, 02:33 AM
Large Rat

Yeah, what prevents someone from dying right from the start and just running there sober? there should be a time stipulation on restarts from dying
Old 05-17-2020, 02:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmnec [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So yea, every dungeon I tested except Crushbone, which was the shortest least interesting race, was level restricted XD

What a bummer!

Upper Guk isn't though... and that looks like it could be interesting still so probably keep that but change the finish line to be AC.

not sure we want to give out 100k on a single race though, might have multiple winners on the race and then do something else as well, probably pvp oriented - maybe a newb battle royal and a tournament.

Also, is there anyway to delete / edit a thread on this forum?
I bet if you asked the staff they would temporarily lift the restriction for the event
Old 05-17-2020, 03:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by billwilliams [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't worry, looks like the devs once again ruined something first with their unclassic rules/mechanics.
Know what’s more pathetic than posting a whining crying post in Rants and Flames saying you’re done with P99 and leaving because you were suspended for being a dickhead to people and being mentally unstable?

Continuing to post on the forums trying to talk crap about the server and it’s staff AFTER you claimed you were done and leaving. It’s just sad at this point man. I feel bad for you.
Old 05-17-2020, 10:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Know what’s more pathetic than posting a whining crying post in Rants and Flames saying you’re done with P99 and leaving because you were suspended for being a dickhead to people and being mentally unstable?

Continuing to post on the forums trying to talk crap about the server and it’s staff AFTER you claimed you were done and leaving. It’s just sad at this point man. I feel bad for you.
You feel bad for me? Awwww....

I don't think about you at all [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also I am not scared to give my ingame toon names unlike 98% of the pussies on this forum that have 1200+ posts like you.
Old 05-17-2020, 11:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by billwilliams [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You feel bad for me? Awwww....

I don't think about you at all [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also I am not scared to give my ingame toon names unlike 98% of the pussies on this forum that have 1200+ posts like you.
Oh man you’re so tough giving your in game name on your whiny rants and flames post talking about how you’re leaving for good. Yet here you are back here on the forums since you have nothing better to do. Go on, if I’m wrong prove it.
Old 05-17-2020, 11:50 AM
Skeleton

We will be tailing the race with sow, logs and obs. We're going to know if someone cheezed and will simply disqualify them. The general rule of thumb that will be communicated in game is if you're doing anything but making a new char, drinking and running, you can assume you're doing something wrong and will be disqualified.

I'll ask if we can get the lvl restriction on the dungeons lifted, but sounds like it would be a dev thing and not something easily toggled by a GM. We will probably end up simply doing multiple (two?) troll races through guk and then replace the other events with arena stuff. we've been talking about what to do in arena, bare knuckle newb brawl was an idea. maybe a botb style tournament as well so people can participate on their mains.

Note - was discussed if we are going to end up having extra prizes to give out there may be a bonus prize for best newb name, so keep that in mind when making your racers and brawlers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] In general, proper shenanigans will be rewarded - prizes for laughs if you will.
Old 05-17-2020, 11:55 AM
Planar Protector

When I do races IRL theres checkpoints to stop shortcuts. Just have two corpses and a guy to hails everyone who passes between them. Vet every list of people on each checkpoint. Should take a short time after its over just like they do with real races. Make sure people dont keep going past a check without being hailed.
Old 05-17-2020, 12:16 PM
Skeleton

we were thinking of doing check points, but only two of us [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] One posted at the finish line, the other at the starting line that would kick off the race and then keep pace with the head of the racers was the initial thought there.

Note - finding this forum thread business difficult to update initial post and stuff and don't want updates to get lost - moving to discord.

https://discord.gg/JUkWzX7
Old 05-17-2020, 05:22 PM
Skeleton

New event schedule:

Tipsy Race
- Newb Race(s); Grobb > Ancient Croc

Tipsy Brawl
- Newb PvP; Freeport Arena FFA

Tipsy Tournament
- Team PvP; 6 Man Teams, submit your team on Discord

Tipsy Crafting
- Free Max JC; EC Tunnel - Our Bars, your Gem - While Supplies Last.

Details/Prizes/Discussion at:
https://discord.gg/JUkWzX7
Closed Thread