Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2023, 01:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ethnic cleansing is OK when Muslims do it? Nah, need the full weight of every Christian military on earth unified. Suicide is pointless

Don’t be satanic Rob
No more foreign deployments anywhere, the death machine must be stopped

Easy to say "deploy the troops" when it's not you or your kids doing the fighting
Old 09-24-2023, 02:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No more foreign deployments anywhere, the death machine must be stopped

Easy to say "deploy the troops" when it's not you or your kids doing the fighting
Can we still do FONOPs? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-24-2023, 03:35 PM
Planar Protector

I agree. If we deploy troops anywhere it should be on U.S. soil to purge the wicked.
Old 09-24-2023, 04:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're just making a spectacle of yourself
Sounds like derangement syndrome. Anymore boogey men hiding behind company logos or car emblems too?
Old 09-24-2023, 08:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If it were me, I would stop saying it regardless of what I believed

The goal is to get the base to believe they can win, or to put up the best fight possible (and by fight I mean vote, before people like Rob come in with their toilet paper word of the day spam)

Saying the game is rigged makes people want to not play. Always

And to me…
If you knew the presidential election in the US was stolen and you were the candidate who was cheated, you wouldn't say anything? This is the problem, people think this is actually a position someone should/could have. Simply preposterous.
Old 09-24-2023, 08:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you knew the presidential election in the US was stolen and you were the candidate who was cheated, you wouldn't say anything? This is the problem, people think this is actually a position someone should/could have. Simply preposterous.
Yes I wouldn’t say anything until after the election

No one wants to play a rigged game. If I recall Trump spouting off about the rigged election caused voters in key states not to turn out for the midterms resulting in more losses, if you need a recent RL example

Agree to disagree on the timing of discussing the possibility (this is about timing of the discussion, not whether it is true or not) of rigged elections then
Old 09-24-2023, 09:01 PM
Banned

^
“We lost before because they rigged it, and we’ll lose again because they’ll rig it, but be sure to waste your time standing in line for a few hours before work for no reason”

- Doesn’t have quite the motivational power behind it
Old 09-24-2023, 10:30 PM
Planar Protector

Oh please, Trump said he wouldn’t have accepted if Hillary won either. Just like Trump and Michael Cohen both said Trump wouldn’t accept of the results of the 2020 presidential election.

Trump’s economy was inherited, he had everything going for him even allowing a little cheating on the side.

But Covid along with his mismanagement came along. He sank the Dow lower than Obama left it to him, he caused economic instability with lies and further American deaths.

He destroyed Americans savings while pouring too much into illegitimate Covid projects to the rich (to get richer).

He never paid back anything in his Tax cuts to the rich, what portions of the wall he did build was a steel scam (for a Russian oligarch while putting tariffs on our steel producing allies), he leaked National secrets and his administration never did what it promised to remove and replace the Affordable Care Act. His administration bought the most oil from Russia and wasn’t even remotely energy independent

Trump was a huge failure that couldn’t even get China to hold up to their side of the trade bargain.

He will soon lose the election and Republicans will invent another do over excuse like Tea Party, maverick, libertarian or MAGA; hoping every independent forgets their failures.

Thank God for Gen Z and their education.
Last edited by Botten; 09-24-2023 at 10:34 PM..
Old 09-24-2023, 10:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He never paid back anything in his Tax cuts to the rich
Under TCJA, Tax Revenue Increases Highest Since 1977

I vote it's all those bitchass New Yorkers and Californians no longer getting a federal deduction for their state taxes. Bitches.
Old 09-24-2023, 10:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But Covid along with his mismanagement came along. He sank the Dow lower than Obama left it to him, he caused economic instability with lies and further American deaths.

He destroyed Americans savings while pouring too much into illegitimate Covid projects to the rich (to get richer).
How exactly did he "mismanage" Covid? By not issuing a national lockdown? Glorious Orange Man invented the vaccines himself.

I like the vaccines.
Closed Thread