Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-04-2022, 03:24 PM
Planar Protector

treating people like people is the first mistake.

if you can't pull out, or you can't keep your legs together, then you're little more than an animal. like a rabbit, or a dog, you're a collection of cells that operates on instinct.

So check this out my friends:

I propose Free Government Subsidized Abortions for Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere.

Your free taxpayer funded abortion, comes with Mandatory Sterilization.

Fool me once, shame on you, Fool me twice, Shame on me.
Old 05-04-2022, 04:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
treating people like people is the first mistake.

if you can't pull out, or you can't keep your legs together, then you're little more than an animal. like a rabbit, or a dog, you're a collection of cells that operates on instinct.

So check this out my friends:

I propose Free Government Subsidized Abortions for Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere.

Your free taxpayer funded abortion, comes with Mandatory Sterilization.

Fool me once, shame on you, Fool me twice, Shame on me.
In U.S. politics, the Hyde Amendment is a legislative provision barring the use of federal funds to pay for abortion, except to save the life of the woman, or if the pregnancy arises from incest or rape.

you alt right crazy.

And red_demonman you better believe abortion is convenient now. If you watch/read some of the original court cases. The issue of woman being turned to back ally abortions was real and the concern of well being of the mother and not just the child was an issue. This compelling argument alone made some of the justices realize that the death of the child was going to take place and now it was a case of whether the mother would be lost too in these dirty circumstances. It truly was an issue with single hyped up society expectations with hormonal confusion to lead to some very grim outcomes.
Old 05-04-2022, 04:14 PM
Planar Protector

the hyde amendment would go away real fast if abortions required sterilization.

also, thanks for supporting putin by using energy in germany, Botten.
Old 05-04-2022, 04:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

No way that it gets repealed with less than 60 Democrats in the Senate or getting rid of the filibuster, regardless of your Fox News fever dreams about sterilizing minorities.
Old 05-04-2022, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

You go on with your alt right fascist ultimatums; but not too crazy!

You handling your multi-personality better? You were a little antisemitic there for a while.
I saw your secondary account has gone silent now after you were outed answering your own posts. That must have been pretty awkward, huh?

Make sure you keep on those med little buddy.
Old 05-04-2022, 04:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No way that it gets repealed with less than 60 Democrats in the Senate or getting rid of the filibuster, regardless of your Fox News fever dreams about sterilizing minorities.
Sterilizing minorities? You are starting to sound like the racist, eugenics-promoting Democrat who founded Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger.
Old 05-04-2022, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
please quote the post where i said to sterilize minorities

if you posessed skills in reading comprehension, you would realize that im saying to sterilize literally everyone who gets an abortion regardless of race creed breakfast food preference or even gender!

my brand of fascim is 100% inclusive, nobody gets special treatment.
Old 05-04-2022, 05:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
lol

Just lol ....

WOOPS!
Old 05-04-2022, 05:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sterilizing minorities? You are starting to sound like the racist, eugenics-promoting Democrat who founded Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger.
Based on abortion usage I’d say Dems want much fewer poor black babies and many more rich white babies
Old 05-04-2022, 05:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you get an abortion its because it wasn't a convenient time to have a baby how is this even a discussion.
Is rape convenient or are you being obtuse?? Cmon man!