Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2023, 02:15 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean, common sense that you can spread the flu even with the flu vaccine? why would COVID be different? yay common sense.
Old 04-23-2023, 02:21 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean quite a few unvaccinated are still here? this person still alive yeah? so are you yeah? if you weren't we wouldn't have this fantastic troll post [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. I am alive (got the shot) my wifes alive (didnt get the shot) we both got COVID (still alive) my kids got COVID (didnt get the shot but are vaccinated) ????

guess when my kids are in their 20s or 30s or whenever they decide to have kids, and have problems making what you types call "Normal people" ill just blame it on vaccines.
damn gov and big pharma converting us into derps over the long period GRR at least machines can do our jobs for ya.
Old 04-23-2023, 03:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landroval [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah I quit my job and took up gig work while homeschooling my four daughters. They're all straight A students now. Last month my wife and I met with the superintendent and the principal of the high school two of them attend and went over my self-designed curriculum in detail. The transferrable credits were approved in full the next day, and the principal pulled me aside after the meeting and suggested if I were to pursue the credential he would hire me as an interdisciplinary educator for their college prep programs.

If you did this, I like how you just tossed this into a the junk drawer of p99 RnF, after the auto flusher, you know, just another day in the life.

I'm in education in RL.

I'll cut it short. If you can compile an effective k-8 education itinerary and instruction for your kids, you ALSO can devise an equivalent quality course of study for BA set of skills most schools would die to produce. Unless yer kids are gifted and going for free to a serious school, just think about that. It's the wave of the future. Time stamp it.

Fuck it, I'm going in.

In the near future there will be 4 reasons US undergrad college (brick and mortar) exists:
  1. Social fun
  2. Tradition, family, sports scholarships
  3. Status
  4. Professional status

Those 4 categories are not enough, anywhere near enough, to sustain the current coast-to-coast network of public and private schools and branch campuses, all brick and mortar. It's as obsolete as the manuscriptorium. Gutenberg moment.

I had to be walking distance to a research library, and it better be open 24/7. I'm not making a joke. I am describing the mechanics of information in the 1980's. That is simply no longer true, at all. I have 4 friends' log-ins to their faculty research portals. I deal with fucking text based material. You could power the amount of work related bandwidth my valuable work uses with a potato.

Blockbuster. The BA is Blockbuster. If you did what you just did, you just saved way more money than you realized. There is no name for it yet, but soon, "pop up campuses" and "co-op" will become a thing. Credits ... still to be hashed out, that part. You and your daughters can start a "learning group / guild" to work through the mission. Given I am talking near zero costs beyond books and a research portal. you can all spend a semester hiking and still do a four-class semester. Zoom with someone group on another high up mountain chain.

Lol I'm not kidding. If you did K-9, think about it. It's very doable. I'm on my way out and I can give it away, it's fun from my angle. It's cake to make up a syllabus for a 101 or a 201 level class. I mean: an afternoon. The basic "map" of a BA is a simple binary with branches: Arts/sciences. Arts breaks down to humanities and human sciences. Sciences breaks down into core or hard sciences, and applied science. For example: history 101, anthropology 101, physics 101, engineering 101.

There is a well-rounded first semester. The history, anthropology, and engineering can be targeted, or overview, dealer's choice. It would all about you getting *your* take on the groove so to speak, of the entire sweep of the BA. I highly recommend getting one either way hah. But damn, they better be going Ivy these days. Otherwise these places are strictly out of Alien.

I'm free soon. Things be better then.
Old 04-23-2023, 03:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you did this, I like how you just tossed this into a the junk drawer of p99 RnF, after the auto flusher, you know, just another day in the life.

I'm in education in RL.

I'll cut it short. If you can compile an effective k-8 education itinerary and instruction for your kids, you ALSO can devise an equivalent quality course of study for BA set of skills most schools would die to produce. Unless yer kids are gifted and going for free to a serious school, just think about that. It's the wave of the future. Time stamp it.

Fuck it, I'm going in.

In the near future there will be 4 reasons US undergrad college (brick and mortar) exists:
  1. Social fun
  2. Tradition, family, sports scholarships
  3. Status
  4. Professional status

Those 4 categories are not enough, anywhere near enough, to sustain the current coast-to-coast network of public and private schools and branch campuses, all brick and mortar. It's as obsolete as the manuscriptorium. Gutenberg moment.

I had to be walking distance to a research library, and it better be open 24/7. I'm not making a joke. I am describing the mechanics of information in the 1980's. That is simply no longer true, at all. I have 4 friends' log-ins to their faculty research portals. I deal with fucking text based material. You could power the amount of work related bandwidth my valuable work uses with a potato.

Blockbuster. The BA is Blockbuster. If you did what you just did, you just saved way more money than you realized. There is no name for it yet, but soon, "pop up campuses" and "co-op" will become a thing. Credits ... still to be hashed out, that part. You and your daughters can start a "learning group / guild" to work through the mission. Given I am talking near zero costs beyond books and a research portal. you can all spend a semester hiking and still do a four-class semester. Zoom with someone group on another high up mountain chain.

Lol I'm not kidding. If you did K-9, think about it. It's very doable. I'm on my way out and I can give it away, it's fun from my angle. It's cake to make up a syllabus for a 101 or a 201 level class. I mean: an afternoon. The basic "map" of a BA is a simple binary with branches: Arts/sciences. Arts breaks down to humanities and human sciences. Sciences breaks down into core or hard sciences, and applied science. For example: history 101, anthropology 101, physics 101, engineering 101.

There is a well-rounded first semester. The history, anthropology, and engineering can be targeted, or overview, dealer's choice. It would all about you getting *your* take on the groove so to speak, of the entire sweep of the BA. I highly recommend getting one either way hah. But damn, they better be going Ivy these days. Otherwise these places are strictly out of Alien.

I'm free soon. Things be better then.
I hear ya man, but crabs in a bucket gonna crabs ina bucket. Look at my chat-gpt discussion posts in the offtopic politics thread posted yesterday. At this point, I think I should just teach myself python and R-Project, familiarize myself with the deep learning algorithms it employs and learn how to codify the TOE so at least I can teach AI how to dynamically think, since most people don't care to anymore these days.
Old 04-23-2023, 04:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlebobby3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean, common sense that you can spread the flu even with the flu vaccine? why would COVID be different? yay common sense.
Well other than the fact they repeatedly assured us that you could *not* in fact spread covid if you got the shot, to the point everyone would call you a selfish murderer for not getting it.

They've confirmed now I believe that the moderna vax, specifically the 2nd dose for whatever reason, is actually *more* dangerous for healthy males between the ages of 16-24 than simply getting covid itself, which is why many european nations have banned it's used in that age range. You don't have to be a nutty conspiracy theorist to take that information and make an informed decision not to get it.

TLDR: Covid turned out to be relatively mild for most people, and the vaccines to prevent it turned out to be terrible and in some cases more dangerous than the disease they are supposed to prevent.
Old 04-23-2023, 04:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well other than the fact they repeatedly assured us that you could *not* in fact spread covid if you got the shot, to the point everyone would call you a selfish murderer for not getting it.

They've confirmed now I believe that the moderna vax, specifically the 2nd dose for whatever reason, is actually *more* dangerous for healthy males between the ages of 16-24 than simply getting covid itself, which is why many european nations have banned it's used in that age range. You don't have to be a nutty conspiracy theorist to take that information and make an informed decision not to get it.

TLDR: Covid turned out to be relatively mild for most people, and the vaccines to prevent it turned out to be terrible and in some cases more dangerous than the disease they are supposed to prevent.
Must suck to be so far away from God that you couldn't just hear him softly informing you not to get it.

I didn't need to see the science, although "the science" being touted as truth was obviously bullshit too.
Old 04-23-2023, 06:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You're killing grandmas!
Old 04-23-2023, 07:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
You're killing grandmas!
Now we care about boomers? I thought they were hoarding all the wealth and levers of power?
Old 04-23-2023, 09:44 PM
Orc

Quote:

"...they repeatedly assured us that you could *not* in fact spread covid if you got the shot"
  • Can anyone provide any proof those statements happened? I'm fairly confident that you just misinterpreted actual statements or were relying on poor sources of information.

"...*more* dangerous for healthy males between the ages of 16-24 than simply getting covid itself, which is why many european nations have banned it's used in that age range."
  • That was specifically the MODERNA vaccine. Some European nations temporarily paused its use in a similar age bracket out of caution, but still utilized that version of the vaccine for older citizens and other manufactured vaccines broadly. Because the science and math backs vaccine use.
  • https:/www.reuters.com/article/factc...-idUSL1N2RE22K
  • "VERDICT: (As of OCTOBER 18, 2021) Partly false. The use of Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine has been paused in Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Iceland for use in young people."
  • FTA: "Other European countries still authorize Moderna COVID-19 vaccines for those over the age of 12..."

https://www.who.int/news-room/featur...u-need-to-know
https://www.dw.com/en/covid-eu-regul...ron/a-62994016

Moderna Miocarditis Statistics:
https://www.fda.gov/media/159007/download
185.1 million dose 2's tracked with 1184 Myocarditis related reports tracked.
That's not nearly good enough data to be confident with, but something like 6 cases per million tracked second doses of an mRNA vaccine administered.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8588575/
A meta-analysis of 43 mostly retrospective studies (9475 patients) showed that the prevalence of cardiac injury was 19% (95% CI: 15%–22%) in all-comer COVID-19 patients, 36% (25%–47%) in patients with severe COVID-19, and 48% (30%–66%) in patients who died from COVID19 infection.
Old 04-23-2023, 11:42 PM
Sarnak

Why are you absolute retards still bickering about this?
Closed Thread