Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2023, 11:47 AM
Banned

Vote MAGA then illegal immigration and rigged elections will be crushed

Some of the RINOs like McConnell will be hard to pry loose

Need an ultra majority to even think of budging elections like theirs that will be closely guarded by the cabal
Old 03-28-2023, 11:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vote MAGA then illegal immigration and rigged elections will be crushed

Some of the RINOs like McConnell will be hard to pry loose

Need an ultra majority to even think of budging elections like theirs that will be closely guarded by the cabal
Last time MAGA had power they did jack shit about immigration except put on a show for the retards. A wall? Come the fuck on. Barely different than anything that geriatric skinsuit Biden is doing

The only way this is going to change is to get corporations out of politics, stop voting for politicians who are bought and paid for because of the letter next to their name, and enact some God Damned sensible laws that stop companies from hiring Guatemalan criminals. Stop focusing on abortion and trannies and start actually fucking vetting political candidates for their meaningful policies

You're right about McConnell though that's basically what I'm saying. It's almost like the Senate is an anti-democratic institution which needs to go the way of the House of Lords.
Last edited by Lune; 03-28-2023 at 11:54 AM..
Old 03-28-2023, 12:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was referring to a previous for-show bill which was passed, which added a Real ID requirement for hiring but made it fucking voluntary lol. That's what I meant when I said they gutted it

Notice how it says they increased the fine for hiring an illegal, as a show, but does nothing to change the provisions with which one would be fined. Truth be told, agriculture in Florida depends on illegals and they are not going to let DeSantis deprive them of their cheap labor.

Fixing illegal immigration would be easy. Require valid proof of citizenship, or Real ID, to be hired, and actually enforce it. Neither Republicans nor Democrats actually want to do this because certain industries depend so critically not only on the labor, but on the wage-depressing effects of illegal immigration, to be optimally profitable.

Short of posting soldiers at the border and legging anybody who tries to cross, which would be a start, national Real ID for employment would seal the deal.
I don't think they can mandate it for private businesses unless they get government money. Medical mainly.

Soldiers won't stop asylum claims and they aren't illegal anyway.
Old 03-28-2023, 12:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the supreme court will come after transgenders next and should take that as a call to arms
Oh they've been asked to.
Old 03-28-2023, 12:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think they can mandate it for private businesses unless they get government money. Medical mainly.

Soldiers won't stop asylum claims and they aren't illegal anyway.
I was mostly being whimsical about the soldiers, that's not a solution.

You can absolutely require private businesses to require Real ID for hires. We currently mandate that private businesses can't hire 11 year olds (for now).

btw you think inflation is bad now, banning (with enforcement) the hiring of illegal immigrants and stopping the flood of illegals would almost certainly crash our economy. Companies are already having difficulty finding labor.

Is it worth it? I think so
Last edited by Lune; 03-28-2023 at 12:08 PM..
Old 03-28-2023, 12:10 PM
Planar Protector

so a tranny shot up a school?
Old 03-28-2023, 12:10 PM
Planar Protector

MAGA sucks, Biden sucks

WTB augustus
Old 03-28-2023, 12:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so a tranny shot up a school?
guess that's what happens when you fuck with a demographic that has an astronomical suicide rate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-28-2023, 12:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
guess that's what happens when you fuck with a demographic that has an astronomical suicide rate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i like you more and more, you've turned over a new leaf
Old 03-28-2023, 12:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
JUST IN - MI5 increases the terror threat level from substantial to "severe" in Northern Ireland — an attack is highly likely.
i miss the weather reports on terrorism. we went from orange to red, remember to bring a umbrella lol