Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2023, 11:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So the people who got rid of the communist, unconstitutional ObamaCare.... are trying to deliver the final blow.... by stopping illegal immigration and not forcing us to pay for healthcare for the entire invading third world....

How many jabs did ya get, son?
How do you figure they got rid of it? It's just an unfunded obligation now. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-28-2023, 11:09 AM
Planar Protector

communist lol

Hate to inform you Obamacare is still around

I detest illegal immigration just as much as you do because I'm not a cultist and my views are eclectic. The difference is, I support actual effective attempts at stopping the flood, not a stupid pointless wall.

Insurance companies are leveraging your dislike of browns to encourage you to destroy attempts at single payer healthcare so they can continue to be pointless middlemen, systematically denying claims while collecting premiums, introducing needless friction in care provision, and driving up healthcare costs for the entire country.

Did you know your boy DeSantis had an opportunity to clamp down on illegals working in Florida by approving Real ID legislation, but his corporative overlords instructed him and the legislature to gut the law?

Good job, sheep
Last edited by Lune; 03-28-2023 at 11:12 AM..
Old 03-28-2023, 11:13 AM
Banned

I'm sitting here reading the news about a hate crime by a tranny (radicalized by calls to arms by people like Lori Lightfoot aka Beetlejuice) against Christian children

and he expects me to take a disingenuous blob of leftoid nonsense seriously lol
Old 03-28-2023, 11:15 AM
Planar Protector

Yea that's about what I figured, cultists don't process information that contradicts the programming

You better hurry back to fox news or facebook or wherever the fuck to get your next dose
Old 03-28-2023, 11:19 AM
Banned

These libtards going after kids are on some Freddy Krueger shit lol

Hope Lune gets some help, he has no argument and we know the leftoid narrative is 100% lies and trash

Flail away!
Old 03-28-2023, 11:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you know your boy DeSantis had an opportunity to clamp down on illegals working in Florida by approving Real ID legislation, but his corporative overlords instructed him and the legislature to gut the law?
It's in committee
Old 03-28-2023, 11:31 AM
Banned

You know what we never get to see. Get discussed on the news...

The manifestos of the shooters and terrorists.

I wonder why the United States media are so culturally afraid of the truth.

It isn't about victims or justification.

I bet anyone with half a brain cell would be able to piece together how badly our society and culture and government are broken. It would paint a target on those people in authority. Those with power and money and privilege and luxury. Those with billions to spare in assets who stand the most to gain from a broken despirted people divided by terrorism. Controlled by narcissistic and emotionally vacant bullies in fear of losing control over the barbarians and underclasses.
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-28-2023 at 11:34 AM..
Old 03-28-2023, 11:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sitting here reading the news about a hate crime by a tranny (radicalized by calls to arms by people like Lori Lightfoot aka Beetlejuice) against Christian children

and he expects me to take a disingenuous blob of leftoid nonsense seriously lol
You won’t hear much about the shooter on mainstream media it appears

It’s all over Fox that the shooter is trans and has a manifesto, but I saw nothing on yahoo news (a conglomerate of mainstream media articles) and not one mention about the shooter, just the victims

This below is the most mainstream media will do about the shooter

What’s funny is I actually encourage this, to not give mass murderers the infamy that they want. But if the shooter was some white conservative dude, his face and information and manifesto would be all over the news. Mainstream media is pulling the same shit they do to protect black criminals which is minimize their coverage of the perpetrator to not negatively shift public perception of their voter base
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 03-28-2023, 11:40 AM
Banned

Ya Lori Lightfoot said the supreme court will come after transgenders next and should take that as a call to arms

Then this happens

Are we going to get a committee of hardcore MAGA (actual) repubs and some pretend Dems who are actually MAGA to selectively present evidence to imprison trannies and banish "people" like Lori from society? Because that's how the stage has been set for using Congress and the judicial system

Maybe the national anthem being sung by trannies in solitary confinement will make it to the top of the charts? Who knows, let's wait and see!
Old 03-28-2023, 11:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was referring to a previous for-show bill which was passed, which added a Real ID requirement for hiring but made it fucking voluntary lol. That's what I meant when I said they gutted it

Notice how it says they increased the fine for hiring an illegal, as a show, but does nothing to change the provisions with which one would be fined. Truth be told, agriculture in Florida depends on illegals and they are not going to let DeSantis deprive them of their cheap labor.

Fixing illegal immigration would be easy. Require valid proof of citizenship, or Real ID, to be hired, and actually enforce it. Neither Republicans nor Democrats actually want to do this because certain industries depend so critically not only on the labor, but on the wage-depressing effects of illegal immigration, to be optimally profitable.

Short of posting soldiers at the border and legging anybody who tries to cross, which would be a start, national Real ID for employment would seal the deal.
Last edited by Lune; 03-28-2023 at 11:48 AM..
Closed Thread