Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > PvP Bugs

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2015, 10:36 PM
Sarnak

Golem Wands are another issue - please make your own thread and lets stay on topic. Thanks.

Free bump.
Old 11-17-2015, 10:37 PM
Kobold

do not see " random dispel feature " in these notes / description of the spell
http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spellhist...ve&setcookie=1

just sayin, according to Zam and Lucy, your beneficial only nonsense was put in during 2004.

#keepitclassic
Old 11-17-2015, 10:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How incredibly angry is ragnaros right now he can't even contain it.
yes i am mad that gongshows abashi rod is completely useless
fuming right now
random dispel was added in 2004 see proof in above post
next
Old 11-17-2015, 11:00 PM
Sarnak

Also incorrect. Fading Memories was changed and removed from it multiple times over the course of its existence and to my knowledge has always randomly dispelled. Log on live right now and try it - SPDAT shows Cancel Magic yet it still dispells randomly.

That's why I asked for some true bug report warriors to look into this - not a trail of crybabies that Empire has left in it's wake.

Another issue as well is that this is currently not 250 Range as stated throughout it's entire timeline. It is somewhere around 210 right now. I would like that changed as well for classic purposes.

I am very upset right now because Abashi's is insanely strong, yet it's only running at about 75% of the capacity that it should be. Please help.

Thank you.
Old 11-17-2015, 11:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gongshow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also incorrect. Fading Memories was changed and removed from it multiple times over the course of its existence and to my knowledge has always randomly dispelled. Log on live right now and try it - SPDAT shows Cancel Magic yet it still dispells randomly.

That's why I asked for some true bug report warriors to look into this - not a trail of crybabies that Empire has left in it's wake.

Another issue as well is that this is currently not 250 Range as stated throughout it's entire timeline. It is somewhere around 210 right now. I would like that changed as well for classic purposes.

I am very upset right now because Abashi's is insanely strong, yet it's only running at about 75% of the capacity that it should be. Please help.

Thank you.
Stopped reading right there, enjoy your classic top 3 dispel Abashi (=
Old 11-17-2015, 11:04 PM
Planar Protector

lol your reaching budy

As stated above, Abolish Enchantment is only more effective, not better. Pillage is a 4slot dispell while Abolish is only 3. One's random one is semi-random. Yes I've had pillage skip a slot now and then.

you have a bunch of idiotic quotes of people not knowing how buff counters work
Old 11-17-2015, 11:10 PM
Banned

Thanks we really value the opinion of the servers biggest RMTer (Vaporize), the biggest script botter/exploiter (Tune), and a 17 year old who is currently 100 days through his 365 day OOC ban for being the servers biggest idiot (Rag)
Old 11-17-2015, 11:13 PM
Kobold

i know you value my opinion, thats why you guys came to me for all my gear remember? please keep the topic on hand in the discussion thanks.
Old 11-17-2015, 11:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magician [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks we really value the opinion of the servers biggest RMTer (Vaporize), the biggest script botter/exploiter (Tune), and a 17 year old who is currently 100 days through his 365 day OOC ban for being the servers biggest idiot (Rag)
LOL so mad

g15 autofire makes me the a coding mastermind, i respect your opinion from your mom's basement
Old 11-17-2015, 11:17 PM
Banned

Vapo, just let go already. You are irrelevant. Step away from the keyboard, stretch your legs, and go for a nice jog
Closed Thread