Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > PvP Bugs

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2015, 12:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducktv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is the most garbage post I have ever read. fix the range, that's all that has to be done here. not like Gongshow is ever going to pvp anyway.
Agreed. Range and done.
Old 11-18-2015, 01:04 PM
Banned

Weren't all dispels recently changed on our p99 servers to "bounce around" based on counters/strength aka being classic to not only do top slots? I know I've experienced this, but it's hard to say if it was a result of buggy buff stacking (known bug) or actually bouncing on counter strength.
Old 11-18-2015, 01:14 PM
Server GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Need a mod to cleanup in here (the Doors post for example)
To clean up in here, the entire thread needs to be deleted. This is why red can't have nice things
Old 11-18-2015, 01:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To clean up in here, the entire thread needs to be deleted. This is why red can't have nice things
Or instead of just throwing the entire server under the bus you could spend a whopping 10 minutes reading the entire thread to realize it was a handful of people that derailed it.

Yikes where did they find this guy?
Old 11-18-2015, 01:41 PM
Server GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or instead of just throwing the entire server under the bus you could spend a whopping 10 minutes reading the entire thread to realize it was a handful of people that derailed it.

Yikes where did they find this guy?
You're right, see you next week
Old 11-18-2015, 01:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're right, see you next week
Thank you. Please clean up the posts I've gathered below, or just close this fucking thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terpuntine [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does Nizzar know you're hanging around these forums so much?
Off topic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tell Cyren I said hi lolol

And your lots of other friends too
Off topic
Quote:
yes pls fix golem wand and all other clickies
Off topic, make new thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yup if they are going to give you an unbalanced change then bring back golem wands or kick rocks
what a waste of a loot hit though..yikes i cant even be 5 slot pelled
Off topic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How incredibly angry is ragnaros right now he can't even contain it.
Off topic
Quote:
Originally Posted by magician [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks we really value the opinion of the servers biggest RMTer (Vaporize), the biggest script botter/exploiter (Tune), and a 17 year old who is currently 100 days through his 365 day OOC ban for being the servers biggest idiot (Rag)
Off topic
Quote:
Originally Posted by minakto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks we really value the opinion of the servers biggest RMTer (Vaporize), the biggest script botter/exploiter (Tune), and a 17 year old who is currently 100 days through his 365 day OOC ban for being the servers biggest idiot (Rag)
Off topic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL so mad

g15 autofire makes me the a coding mastermind, i respect your opinion from your mom's basement
Off topic
__________________________________________________ _____________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by magician [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vapo, just let go already. You are irrelevant. Step away from the keyboard, stretch your legs, and go for a nice jog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yall need to go walk it off

OP is some good research
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
everyone needs to just relax, take a step back, stand up, walk around, get out of their mother's basement

just a video game yowl, gongshow's got some compelling prof here
Quote:
Seriously vapo when was the last time you got up and walked outside for a nice fresh jog - I think you need it pal. Ugh..
^The above posts are REAL LIFE ATTACKS on a member of our red99 community with a disability. This is distasteful, disgusting, and we're allowing this toxic behaviour to continue without any punishment to their in game accounts, or their forum accounts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by minakto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Off topic
Quote:
Originally Posted by snufzaimoverlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remember when Tune played Fallen and would auto camp while exploiting a second ip exemption then got banned?
Off topic
Quote:
I would definitely listen to the guy who literally lies about everything he says over Ravi who just dropped prof from 2001 in this thread.
Off topic
Quote:
All the current prof provided by Ravi and Gong is accurate.

Ragnaros is confused about the spells and has them mixed up.
Off topic
Quote:
Rag's obvious trolling posts make it clear <Friends> is rallying to this thread for a forumquest victory.

If you don't have legit prof or anything substantial to add to the discussion of how this item should function then you need banned from the forums for trolling bug threads.
Off topic
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyGlue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/popcorn
Off topic
Quote:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Off topic
Closed Thread