Old 04-04-2010, 02:02 AM
Sarnak

Its also my Birthday!!!
Does that mean I'm not the anti-christ?

We're yet to find out.
Old 04-04-2010, 02:17 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Finawin

In every way, Atheism is equally as retarded as Christianity by the same standards it's being judged by most.

Hurrrr, I'm so smart I know what happens after I die because I've been to the future where I've died. I was also there when existence was...created? Existed? Ummm? Deeeerrrrrp I'm a fucking genius and anyone with a religion or a view differing mine is less intelligent than I.
Old 04-04-2010, 02:19 AM
Fire Giant

fucking christians
Old 04-04-2010, 02:19 AM
Orc

Where my mormies at?

Joe Smith FTW
Old 04-04-2010, 02:29 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Finawin

Exclusions to the above:

Scientologists and Wiccans...I think that's all I have for now. Scientologists are fucking retarded for believing in that shit.
Old 04-04-2010, 02:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finawin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In every way, Atheism is equally as retarded as Christianity by the same standards it's being judged by most.

Hurrrr, I'm so smart I know what happens after I die because I've been to the future where I've died. I was also there when existence was...created? Existed? Ummm? Deeeerrrrrp I'm a fucking genius and anyone with a religion or a view differing mine is less intelligent than I.
I kind of hate myself for saying this (thus agreeing with FINAWEIRD), but that is exactly how I feel.

Nobody can answer the question of causation with any amount of certainty, so even attempting is idiotic. Agnosticism FTW.

However, I do think there is good to be had from each religion. Most have holy books which contain stories which hold value for people, even in the modern world.

It's when people speak with certainty about whether or not there is or is not a higher power that I have to call bullshit. You don't fucking know, so don't fucking say so. There are gullible people in this world and many of them are children. They don't need you filling their head with outright lies.

Also, it amuses me that religious people talk about "faith" and then speak with certainty, when the one denies the other by definition.

Liars, the whole lot.

Beliefs are one thing, but preaching should be a crime. Your relationship with your view of a higher power should be personal and kept to yourself.
Old 04-04-2010, 03:50 AM
Aviak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-04-2010, 03:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonewall [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
omfg thats the best venn i've ever seen!
going in my collection!!
Old 04-04-2010, 04:18 AM
Orc

Atheism is the belief that there are no Deities. Period. All other beliefs held by an Athiest are irrelevant to Atheism itself. That means an Athiest CAN believe in ghosts, afterlife or any other thing we typicaly associate with a religous belief.
As an atheist I can also believe in the possibility that there are beings in the Universe who are incredibly powerful, knowledgable or any other -able. What I don not believe is that these beings are in any way divine or SUPERnatural. Any thing or being that exists is by definition a part of reality and nature and so natural. I do not belive any being no matter how far advanced is entitled to my worship, adoration or submission. That, Finawin is atheism. It is not the belief that I know everything..or anything in fact.
Old 04-04-2010, 04:20 AM
Orc

BTW- I forgot to say- that Venn is f-awesome.
Closed Thread