Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2023, 02:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by booter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GOP says corporate rate of 21% is too high — so they want to abolish it and then tax US citizens at 30%... pretty clear who they represent
Corp is a double tax innit?
Old 01-26-2023, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by booter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GOP says corporate rate of 21% is too high — so they want to abolish it and then tax US citizens at 30%... pretty clear who they represent
Yup and rather than a proportional income tax on the ultra rich, which they actually notice, billionaires will have to pay 30% more for their groceries lol

Dumbest fucking tax plan I've ever heard, but frankly I'm pleased, because in combination with their attempts to murder social security and medicare, they're going to lose even more elections. None of this shit is popular.

All status symbols should have a 30% sales tax though. Call it a soulless douchebag tax.
Old 01-26-2023, 02:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yup and rather than a proportional income tax on the ultra rich, which they actually notice, billionaires will have to pay 30% more for their groceries lol

Dumbest fucking tax plan I've ever heard, but frankly I'm pleased, because in combination with their attempts to murder social security and medicare, they're going to lose even more elections. None of this shit is popular.

All status symbols should have a 30% sales tax though. Call it a soulless douchebag tax.
It will die in the Senate like every other bill that comes out of the Republican House, this is just more posturing for their paymasters.
Old 01-26-2023, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

you got republicans saying the democrats cut 300 million from medicare, you got the democrats saying the republicans are trying to raise taxes on the poor.

both are right

cats and dogs living together

mass hysteria!
Old 01-26-2023, 03:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the top reason you racists are fucking stupid is because in your world of supposed racist "hard truths", you're not even the superior race, Asians and Jews are. They outperform you in your own society.
What a racist...
Old 01-26-2023, 03:04 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-26-2023, 03:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So when is Reinstatement Day finally coming, paste eating friend? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-26-2023, 03:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So when is Reinstatement Day finally coming, paste eating friend? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What day?

I don't believe in Q, if that's what you're asking.
Old 01-26-2023, 03:17 PM
Banned

Quote:

Bringing fair tax up for a floor vote was one of the HFC demands for the Speakership. Dunno why.

He himself voted no.
Old 01-26-2023, 03:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
I thought taxation was a good thing though?
Closed Thread