Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 07-25-2022, 02:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah, we still have no competition. The Chinese are physically weak, have no women, and are all old. The Europeans are useless. Africa and the Middle East revel in killing one another. No one in Latin America can balance a checkbook. Russia is run by a midget orc kleptocrat

Boom and bust dude, we’re in a bust. The answer to this as a man is to try harder. Fear is for women and the Godless
This is the last 100 years of china lol dont underestimate their ability to do great things.

Terrible... yes.

But great.

Quote:
I. TRANSFORMATION AND THE NATIONALIST STRUGGLE, 1900 TO SEPTEMBER 1949
2. 105,000 Victims: Dynastic and Republican China
3. 632,000 Victims: Warlord China
4. 2,724,000 Victims: The Nationalist Period
5. 10,216,000 Victims: The Sino-Japanese War
6. 3,949,000 Victims: Japanese Mass Murder in China
7. 4,968,000 Victims: The Civil War

II. THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA
8. The People's Republic of China: Overview
9. 8,427,000 Victims: The Totalization Period
10.7,474,000 Victims: Collectivization and "The Great Leap Forward"
11. 10,729,000 Victims: The Great Famine and Retrenchment Period
12. 7,731,000 Victims: The "Cultural Revolution"
13. 874,000 Victims: Liberalization
Old 07-25-2022, 05:35 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's another unfalsifiable witchhunt. Crazy amber hurd type woman makes "bombshell" accusations: OMG!!!

Then the specific people she mentioned in her statements say "Uhhh no that didn't happen at all, what?"

And then people go "They're only denying it because they're scared of tramp!!". It's really pretty pathetic and the only thing that's concerning is how dumb so many people are to fall for a second of it. This is like jerry springer level intellectual discourse. Trump is likely eating a cheeseburger and playing golf or something right now, and libs all think he's planning some takeover of the world like he's emperor palpatine. Read a book, go outside. Trump can't hurt you anymore guys. You know who can though? The retard you elected to replace him, because you were too blinded by tds to see biden would be worse for everyone.
Holy shit I lost a lot of brain cells reading that. The way it works is, you get hearsay testimony and that provides you with new lines of inquiry. Nobody who has gone under oath has contradicted word 1 that CH said. Denials through the media by people who are too scared shitless to go under oath are pretty laughable.
Old 07-25-2022, 09:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AenorVZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy shit I lost a lot of brain cells reading that. The way it works is, you get hearsay testimony and that provides you with new lines of inquiry. Nobody who has gone under oath has contradicted word 1 that CH said. Denials through the media by people who are too scared shitless to go under oath are pretty laughable.
Groomers want to believe in the sham kangaroo committee so badly

So sad and pathetic
Old 07-25-2022, 09:41 AM
Planar Protector

Amber heard would’ve come out victorious as f if there was a January 6 committee hearing for her instead of an actual judicial trial.
Old 07-25-2022, 11:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not like you or anyone who would care to do a poll like that isnt like, extremely biased or anything.
Fox News did one that showed the same thing so….
Old 07-25-2022, 11:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainik Stormseeker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never, and neither did Trump.

But I'm old enough to remember this charade kicked off JAN 6 2017.. before the Russia Hoax charade, before the impeachment-based-on-a-phone call to your Ukrainian Hero charade, before the COVID mail in vote charade.. and on and on

Imagine being in a guild and your guild leader is coming to off topic to post stuff like this lmao

Or I guess ALS is dead so it doesn’t matter
Old 07-25-2022, 12:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Glad you’ve admitted you just want an echo chamber snowflake lol
I also don't listen to rap music, and I've never done nor will ever do drugs. I also don't kick brick walls barefoot.

There are lots of dumb things one can do, but ought not to do. Listening to fantasy lib elves operating at 20% of their brain capacity due to drugs, who are bamboozled by a dangerous and self-defeating worldview, on a 20-yr old fantasy MMORPG forum...C'mon, Jack.

Besides...I want a liberal-tear-filled chamber. Sound travels faster through water.

I can listen to myself more easily when I am surrounded by billions of lib tears magnifying my voice.

Thank you for the post. Make sure to like and subscribe.
Old 07-25-2022, 12:40 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I also don't listen to rap music, and I've never done nor will ever do drugs. I also don't kick brick walls barefoot.

There are lots of dumb things one can do, but ought not to do. Listening to fantasy lib elves operating at 20% of their brain capacity due to drugs, who are bamboozled by a dangerous and self-defeating worldview, on a 20-yr old fantasy MMORPG forum...C'mon, Jack.

Besides...I want a liberal-tear-filled chamber. Sound travels faster through water.

I can listen to myself more easily when I am surrounded by billions of lib tears magnifying my voice.

Thank you for the post. Make sure to like and subscribe.
Lmaoooo dude you are such a sad individual. I’m so sorry for you, you have my thoughts and prayers
Old 07-25-2022, 01:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Groomers want to believe in the sham kangaroo committee so badly

So sad and pathetic
You refer to Trump as a God-King and literally worship a man who isn't aware you exist, and you've spent months harping on a 'stolen' election for which there is absolutely zero evidence.

I do not think you are in a position to call out which beliefs are a sham and which are not

Insert the Ricky Gervais gif you've been overusing as your catchphrase of the month here
Old 07-25-2022, 02:34 PM
Planar Protector

Default hth

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you've spent months harping on a 'stolen' election for which there is absolutely zero evidence.
Changes to election dates, procedures, and administration in response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, 2020

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]