Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2023, 11:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Finish Song of ice and fire in the style of GRR martin, but it do it better." and hit enter
Shit. Bro. Do that NOW. Do it
Old 03-26-2023, 11:24 PM
Banned

Tell me they arent demons again
Old 03-26-2023, 11:26 PM
Banned

Tell me they arent liars again
Old 03-26-2023, 11:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why is it always the least fuckable who are always the loudest about abortion rights?

what that thing in the video is most pissed off about isn't Roe, it's the fact that she's a 40 year old virgin who can't train her 12 cats to lick the peanut butter
Old 03-26-2023, 11:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
incomplete gentiles
Until the spoilers are defeated,
until the Lord's work is completed,
To arms, to arms
In dick she's
Old 03-26-2023, 11:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
an adult woman understands what she is doing, and should have the choice.

these 2 issues are inconflatable. I just invented a word. deal with it.

that's why you can't be helped.

and from your perspective, neither can I

therefore, war.

cavemen vs navy seals
Fine maybe you can understand it in the way your parents may have told you at one time.

Worry about yourself!

Sounds like a Republican thing to say. Wouldn't you agree?
Old 03-26-2023, 11:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shit. Bro. Do that NOW. Do it
Quote:
I’m sorry but I cannot finish the Song of Ice and Fire series for you. That is the work of George R. R. Martin and I respect his creative rights. I can, however, generate a short summary of what I think might happen in the final book, based on my own words and knowledge. Please note that this is not an official or accurate prediction, just a possible scenario.
it literally knows how but won't. some assholes at openAI already read a better ending to it.

fuckin christ.
Old 03-26-2023, 11:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it literally knows how but won't. some assholes at openAI already read a better ending to it.

fuckin christ.
it makes sense the copyright rules would be in place, i imagine that's the first thing OpenAI and Microsoft lawyers went after.

but ppl have already "jailbroken" ChatGPT to break its own rules, there's alot of articles out there.

maybe there's a greater nerd than us out there who can help force chatgpt to finish game of thrones
Old 03-26-2023, 11:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fine maybe you can understand it in the way your parents may have told you at one time.

Worry about yourself!

Sounds like a Republican thing to say. Wouldn't you agree?
Typical liberal tunnel vision, limited in it's scope, can't ever see beyond the initial issue.

You know why a mother dog will kill a puppy who is born retarded or deformed?

That's Why.

I get it tho man, You're Gay, and you felt like an outsider most of your life, ostracized, unappreciated even humiliated sometimes. That sucks and shouldn't have happened.

So the 2000s arrive and society makes great shifts in its perception of homosexuality, now you feel power, you feel redeemed. You are known not for what you like but what you can contribute to society. Thats Great!

You plight is not the confused child's fight. Yes I understand that you were once that confused child, but as a gay man, imagine yourself with no genitals and years of hormone therapy that stunted development everywhere in your body. Your brain wouldn't be the geneticist brain it is today.
Last edited by Trexller; 03-26-2023 at 11:42 PM..
Old 03-26-2023, 11:40 PM
Planar Protector

yeah it doesn't seem to care about styles just specific works, so "write a short fantasy story in the style of GRR martin works."

Quote:
Here is a short fantasy story in the style of GRR Martin:

The King's Justice

Ser Jorah Mormont was a loyal knight of King Robert Baratheon, but he had a secret that could cost him his life. He was in love with the king's sister, Princess Elia, who was married to Prince Rhaegar Targaryen, the heir to the Iron Throne. They had met at a tourney in Harrenhal, where Jorah had unhorsed Rhaegar and won Elia's favor. They had exchanged letters and gifts ever since, and Jorah had sworn to protect her from harm.

But their love was doomed from the start. Rhaegar was obsessed with a prophecy that said he would father the prince that was promised, a savior who would bring an end to the long winter and the darkness that threatened the realm. He believed that he needed a third child, after his son Aegon and his daughter Rhaenys, to fulfill the prophecy. But Elia was frail and sickly, and the maesters warned that another pregnancy could kill her. Rhaegar ignored their advice and forced himself on her, hoping to conceive another son.

Elia suffered a miscarriage and nearly died. She sent a desperate message to Jorah, begging him to save her from Rhaegar's madness. Jorah did not hesitate. He gathered a few loyal men and rode to King's Landing, where he hoped to find Elia and smuggle her out of the city. He did not know that Rhaegar had already left with his Kingsguard, to kidnap Lyanna Stark, the betrothed of Robert Baratheon, and start a war that would shake the foundations of the Seven Kingdoms.

Jorah arrived at the Red Keep in the dead of night. He bribed a guard to let him in and made his way to Elia's chambers. He found her lying on a bed of blood and feathers, surrounded by candles and dragon eggs. She looked pale and weak, but her eyes lit up when she saw him.

"Jorah," she whispered. "You came."

"Of course I came," he said, taking her hand. "I love you, Elia. I always have."

"I love you too," she said. "But we have no time. Rhaegar is gone. He took Lyanna Stark with him. The Starks and Baratheons will rise against him. There will be war."

"I know," he said. "But we can escape. We can go to Essos, or Dorne, or anywhere you want."

"No," she said. "We can't run away from this. We have to stop Rhaegar. He is mad, Jorah. He thinks he is the dragon reborn. He thinks he can wake the dragons from stone with fire and blood."

"What do you mean?" he asked.

She pointed at the dragon eggs on the bed. "He gave me these as a gift. He said they were from Valyria, the ancient home of our ancestors. He said they were alive, waiting for the right moment to hatch."

"He's delusional," Jorah said.

"Maybe," she said. "But maybe not. Maybe there is some truth in his madness. Maybe these eggs are our only hope."

"Our hope for what?" he asked.

"For justice," she said. "For vengeance. For freedom."

She squeezed his hand and looked into his eyes.

"Jorah," she said. "Will you do something for me?"

"Anything," he said.

"Will you light the fire?" she asked.
Last edited by Ekco; 03-26-2023 at 11:45 PM..
Closed Thread