Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2023, 01:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I will never apologize for holding them to standards they hold everyone else to.

Stop defending bigots.
Old 03-16-2023, 01:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Yellen Admits CCP-Linked Silicon Valley Bank Depositors Will Be Bailed Out by U.S. Banks
Story by Ari Blaff • 29m ago
Quote:
Senator James Lankford (R., Okla.) pressed Yellen on the matter during a Senate Finance Committee hearing held days after Silicon Valley Bank collapsed.

“It has been reported publicly that SVB had a large number of Chinese investors that are there including some companies that were directly connected to the Chinese Communist Party,” Senator Lankford (R., Okla.) asked Yellen during Thursday afternoon’s hearing. “So what I’m asking is: will my banks in Oklahoma pay a special assessment to be able to make Chinese investors whole in Silicon Valley Bank?”

Secretary Yellen confirmed that they would.
lol, Whoops.
Old 03-16-2023, 02:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I will never apologize for holding them to standards they hold everyone else to.

Stop defending bigots.
She is hardly a bigot. Don't hate people you don't know.

pls leave the jewish irish mormon mother of 5 or 6 alone =/
Old 03-16-2023, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can someone explain to me why drag is so dangerous if you aren't already an evangelical foaming at the mouth about how Trump was robbed like our resident GOPtards? When I was a kid, everyone I knew just thought Mrs. Doubtfire was a hilarious movie.
Old 03-16-2023, 02:09 PM
Planar Protector

4,253 pages of this here. also, dick van dyke is still alive put that in your pipe and smoke it
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 03-16-2023, 02:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
4,253 pages of this here. also, dick van dyke is still alive put that in your pipe and smoke it
we really don't care about politics anymore
Old 03-16-2023, 02:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can someone explain to me why drag is so dangerous if you aren't already an evangelical foaming at the mouth about how Trump was robbed like our resident GOPtards? When I was a kid, everyone I knew just thought Mrs. Doubtfire was a hilarious movie.
I think the main bee in her bonnet is schools. I don't have kids so it's not my lane and I'ma sit this one out.
Old 03-16-2023, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why are you so scared to say who "they" are in your fringe conspiracy theory, pretend nuclear engineer?
lol nota nuclear engineer. some of us study and expand our minds as a hobby.

and if you don't understand "they" then you wouldnt understand the answer either.

lunch is ready, your mom made PB&J AGAIN. time to grow up and get job so your family can eat better
Old 03-16-2023, 02:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
She is hardly a bigot. Don't hate people you don't know.

pls leave the jewish irish mormon mother of 5 or 6 alone =/
I am referring to ppl on this forum. That woman is not familiar to me. Just an example of the mentality.
Old 03-16-2023, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

Rob the Hillary picture is legitimately frightening please cease and desist