Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2011, 05:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Total times sonic bat procced on nagafen: 0

Total times any sword procced on phinigel : 0

Next?
ya, i guess this is why all fightlogs in screenshots about a every recent boss kill are unreadable photoshoped
Old 12-13-2011, 05:21 PM
Planar Protector

It's basically impossible to have a classic PVP server given the experience of the playerbase and the fact that everything is known already about classic era EQ.

With that said, I still don't think nerfs should go out just because people are unhappy they forgot to roll mages. Stealth trolls all over this place just trying to get their own agenda accomplished. See wands, nerf to wand recharges, etc.
Old 12-13-2011, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

I'm pretty sure the recent naggy kill has nothing to do with sword of runes.

I have no idea how many were there and I have no idea if any exploits were used, but if you really think a sonic bat could reliably kill naggy with sword of runes and not get feared, you're crazy. The bat should get feared every single time since Naggy is at least 13 levels higher than it. If an exploit was used (not saying that's what happened), it most likely has to do with pets not being affected by dragon roar.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 12-13-2011, 05:34 PM
Sarnak

Thank you for fixing this bug. It does suck for everyone who could have taken advantage of it to level faster, but better late than never.

As for Nagafen, I am sure the extra 10,000 damage from swords didn't hurt. But it was the fire pet bug that made the kill possible. Hopefully, the next time Nagafen is killed, it will be by a group of 25+ players who had to farm FR gear and use strategy.
Old 12-13-2011, 05:40 PM
Sarnak

yea SO WHAT !OBAMA A COMMIE AND YOUR WORRIED ABOUT THIS
Old 12-13-2011, 05:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albane [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you for fixing this bug. It does suck for everyone who could have taken advantage of it to level faster, but better late than never.
they havent "fixed" it, they reduced the proc rate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanras [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fixed procrate on sword of runes and bonethunder staff, pending update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albane [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hopefully, the next time Nagafen is killed, it will be by a group of 25+ players who had to farm FR gear and use strategy.
this is exactly what iam talkin about. red was supposed to be harder to play than blue with pvp involved. right now its quite the contrary with lonesome lvl 50ies sticking together killing dragons with some pets.
Old 12-13-2011, 05:50 PM
Planar Protector

and even when the sword will be completely changed back (see, i didnt use the word fixed), those abusers will still have other stuff they found (and not reported) to abuse out of the server. and this, this alone pisses me completely off.

see the newly brought up eye of zoom issue.. this is just plain wrong gdi. ban them assholes already ffs

they are on low profile now as we see on those threads, wonder why?
Old 12-13-2011, 06:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

As for Nagafen, I am sure the extra 10,000 damage from swords didn't hurt. But it was the fire pet bug that made the kill possible. Hopefully, the next time Nagafen is killed, it will be by a group of 25+ players who had to farm FR gear and use strategy.

If you need 25+ to kill Naggy your doing it wrong pal
Old 12-13-2011, 06:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Total times sonic bat procced on nagafen: 0

Total times any sword procced on phinigel : 0

Next?
So swords did proc on nagafen?
Old 12-13-2011, 06:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalaerian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you need 25+ to kill Naggy your doing it wrong pal
without planes gear? i beg to differ
Closed Thread