Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2020, 02:15 PM
Fire Giant

Default Antifa = MAGA

https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-...dows-vandalism

Antfia, with less members than your average southern rock band, has been firmly associated with Biden and "the left" for how long now? Turns out they were Trumptards all along, apparently. I mean, if they're anti-Biden they must be pro-Trump. Right?

In the black and white world view of Y'all Queda, you can only draw that conclusion. What other explanation can there be?

You can wait and check in with Tucker and Hannity this evening and get back to me tomorrow.
Old 11-09-2020, 02:20 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Inb4 merged with post election thread.

Quote:
Spam
Do not spam the forums. Multiple threads or posts of the same content, phrase, or message, will be considered as spam and deleted.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=324844
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 11-09-2020 at 02:23 PM.. Reason: Forum Quest
Old 11-09-2020, 02:36 PM
Fire Giant

This has nothing to do with pre or post election. If you look at it that way, you might as well merge 3/4 of this forum for the last 4 years into the pre-election thread.
Old 11-09-2020, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

Can expect these to be installed throughout the USA any day now, I reckon. This ride was lose/lose [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 11-09-2020, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This has nothing to do with pre or post election. If you look at it that way, you might as well merge 3/4 of this forum for the last 4 years into the pre-election thread.
Politely, it's political in nature. Past examples of merged threads were all political in nature. But now that I called it out, they may not merge it just so it doesn't seem like I influenced that decision.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 11-09-2020, 02:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Politely, it's political in nature. Past examples of merged threads were all political in nature. But now that I called it out, they may not merge it just so it doesn't seem like I influenced that decision.
You really don't have anything better to worry about, do you? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-09-2020, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

Im feeling like my reply was solid though. But I agree, its best to heard all the poly into 1 area I think, may as well keep the right eyes on it, the council of elders:

sorry if your name didn't make the cut I didn't spend too much time working out the whole maphia hagiarchy hehe
Old 11-09-2020, 02:54 PM
Planar Protector

Patriam is real sad you left him out.
Old 11-09-2020, 02:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's all about you, for sure. It's not like this sub-form is filled with other political threads that were not merged into the pre-election thread.

Now, back to the topic at hand.

"Antifa" aren't just criminals that need to be dealt with as criminals and their actions aren't just isolated incidents. They are intrinsically associated with certain political groups and those groups bare 100% responsibility for the actions of Antifa.

So, why do Trump and the Republicans hate law and order?
Old 11-09-2020, 02:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im feeling like my reply was solid though. But I agree, its best to heard all the poly into 1 area I think, may as well keep the right eyes on it, the council of elders:

sorry if your name didn't make the cut I didn't spend too much time working out the whole maphia hagiarchy hehe
Castle needs to be standing over Hunter Biden's laptop. Can only give 8/10 without it. Still pretty good!
Closed Thread