Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 09-22-2023, 10:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The hierarchy must be preserved
Oh did they say the federal government can lawfully insert itself in every private sector enterprise in the country?

Wow that is a hierarchy.
Old 09-22-2023, 10:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh did they say the federal government can lawfully insert itself in every private sector enterprise in the country?

Wow that is a hierarchy.
Why don't you find your own answer in one of those excruciating supreme court blogs?

Maybe a long-dead pope was forced to enact a similar policy somewhere in the last 2000 years. While you're searching through your wonk database check that out, too.
Old 09-22-2023, 10:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why don't you find your own answer in one of those excruciating supreme court blogs?

Maybe a long-dead pope was forced to enact a similar policy somewhere in the last 2000 years. While you're searching through your wonk database check that out, too.
I'm not looking for an answer for me.
Old 09-22-2023, 10:58 AM
Banned

Well, I'm not interested in the blogs, they resemble my boring job too much.
Old 09-22-2023, 12:20 PM
Planar Protector

Wasn't it decided on Sept 15 of this year by the Eighth Circuit that Cops can come with probable cause for an arrest after they have already arrested you?

- Judicial blessings were given to cops who made things up after the fact to justify an arrest that had already taken place.

And lets not forget the Supreme Court already said law enforcement does not need a warrant within a certain amount of miles from the border - they can just invade your car or your house etc.

And now they don't need probable cause they can come in and arrest you and later make something up after the fact.

Like don't walk the wrong direction on a road!
Old 09-22-2023, 12:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And now they don't need probable cause they can come in and arrest you and later make something up after the fact.

Like don't walk the wrong direction on a road!
I remember hearing this is a thing. It is technically illegal to walk with not against traffic, I’m assuming due to putting the person at greater risk of not spotting a swerve

But irregardless, let’s put blind faith in our legal system until it deals with Trump, then we can all mistrust it again, amirite
Old 09-22-2023, 01:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember hearing this is a thing. It is technically illegal to walk with not against traffic, I’m assuming due to putting the person at greater risk of not spotting a swerve

But irregardless, let’s put blind faith in our legal system until it deals with Trump, then we can all mistrust it again, amirite
When Officer Schmitt arrived at the jail with Murphy, he made a phone call in which he described Murphy as a “dip shit walking down the highway” who “would not identify himself” and “ran his mouth off.”
Old 09-22-2023, 01:31 PM
Banned

People who struggle to be lawful are disordered people.
Old 10-05-2023, 09:47 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

LOL