Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2017, 02:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
take your money, put it in bitcoin, sell it at 16k then buy it again 2year later and sell it at 25k
VC cash won't last that long
Old 11-28-2017, 02:14 PM
Banned

at this point I think its just a game to see how high it will get and to break records, for the excitement of it all. It's always been the emporers new clothes... it's just got a dedicated group of people that are enjoying the records it constatntly breaks.

I see it being something that will grow and grow and grow.

There's no reason for anyone to sink it outside of trolling the market, since it basically is a giant troll to start off with. And at this point you'd have to have a large conspiracy to pull that off.

You can not invest in it, like poke says, and be a coward cuck.. or you can not listen to that advice (advice that has been given since the beginning and has had never been right) and invest in something that is crazy, but will give you a definite return.

It's ironic the cucks are the ones that are skeptical.
Old 11-28-2017, 02:25 PM
Banned

someone gonna be left holding the bag
Old 11-28-2017, 02:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's no reason for anyone to sink it outside of trolling the market
Because investors only make money when stocks go up right? There are already systems in place to short-sell cryptocurrency. It's just a bad investment to do so at the moment.

Probably more importantly, cryptocurrency directly challenges centralized currencies (by design). NSA and friends will side-channel attack the life out of all things even remotely related if cryptocurrencies ever get big enough to seriously challenge the banking system. See Tor network attacks for a demonstration of nation-state capabilities.
Old 11-28-2017, 02:48 PM
Banned

Its not a pyramid scheme, its modeled after the trapezoid.
Old 11-28-2017, 02:54 PM
Sarnak

lol i have nothing to prove to anybody, i have literally no incentive to lie. you are such a fool.
Old 11-28-2017, 03:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuten99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol i have nothing to prove to anybody, i have literally no incentive to lie. you are such a fool.
I don't know that anyone is seriously denying that lots of people made bank bro. I'm just trying to explain that it's not as safe long term as you seem to think. Taking out dividends periodically is probably wise if you can't afford to lose the investment.
Old 11-28-2017, 03:36 PM
Banned

I, like many have made money off bitcoin.

However I sold it all like 4 years ago at a large profit, that would be an insanely large profit if I didnt.

*siiiiiiiiips lulz's freshly poured coffee right in front of him in the break room*
Old 11-28-2017, 03:57 PM
Fire Giant

LAY off man

Someone in this thread has one bit coin dude, BIG bank
Old 11-28-2017, 05:02 PM
Sarnak

i made this thread to find others to work with not show off. I have zero bit coin all my money is in bit coin cash. I actually flip between the two at high and low points. In a few days ill have bit coin again cause its gonna crash and BCH will spike. I'm making 15-20% per flip, which is basically unheard of in the regular stock market.
Closed Thread