Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 07-09-2023, 11:39 PM
Fire Giant

Why isn't the time spent looting and transfering included when determining the record? If so, what would that record time be for fastest leveling?
Old 07-10-2023, 10:56 AM
Planar Protector

Castle has to find things to fill his time now that his crypto empire collapsed
Old 07-10-2023, 01:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why isn't the time spent looting and transfering included when determining the record? If so, what would that record time be for fastest leveling?
You must be new here. Search "usain bolt" on forum for your answer. tl;dr drag car races don't include fuel-up time in race times. Track stars don't include training time in race times. Next.

CD jealous I bought at $1k, I bought at $5k, I bought recently at $14k.. BTC still in bear market at $30k and I'm still mega-up, and we going to $100k+ next bull run and he is too blind + shortsighted to see it.

But back on topic of being a record-holder. Cen, ya gotta share man. Inspire someone to try to take the belt.
Old 07-10-2023, 01:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
CD jealous I bought at $1k, I bought at $5k, I bought recently at $14k.. BTC still in bear market at $30k and I'm still mega-up, and we going to $100k+ next bull run and he is too blind + shortsighted to see it.
Getting to invest in private equity funds fee free = better long term returns [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Outside of that stuff, who buys their own investments? I have people I pay to do that for me now
Old 07-10-2023, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Getting to invest in private equity funds fee free = better long term returns [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Outside of that stuff, who buys their own investments? I have people I pay to do that for me now
Tell me you don't have a manastone without telling me you don't have a manastone.
Old 07-10-2023, 04:05 PM
Planar Protector

Look at a chart. Sorry you chose the inferior investment... and lack of manastones.

But let's get back on topic.
Old 07-10-2023, 04:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look at a chart. Sorry you chose the inferior investment... and lack of manastones.

But let's get back on topic.
I mean like I've always said if you enjoy being a big fish in a small pond and if an investment in BTC and the money you generated from that is a big deal for you then that's totally cool. Everyone has their definition of sufficient for happiness/life (and I don't say that sarcastically).
Old 07-10-2023, 09:52 PM
Planar Protector

"I invest in private equity"

"I mean... if you like being a big fish in a small pond"

"No I invest in mutual funds because my $75k/year financial planner tells me so. Such a bi market. It's where it's at."

lol

I don't care about size of a market. I care about size of returns. Sorry you chose an inferior investment. Worst, you can't admit your mistake.

Usain bolt. 1-50 speedrun. Let's go.
Old 07-11-2023, 09:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
"I invest in private equity"

"I mean... if you like being a big fish in a small pond"

"No I invest in mutual funds because my $75k/year financial planner tells me so. Such a bi market. It's where it's at."

lol

I don't care about size of a market. I care about size of returns. Sorry you chose an inferior investment. Worst, you can't admit your mistake.

Usain bolt. 1-50 speedrun. Let's go.
When did I say I invest in mutual funds? Those are really only useful if you don't know what you're doing (kind of similar to most of those who invest in BTC, because it's just a pure speculation bet and there's no actual analysis involved) or otherwise are targeting a certain type of portfolio construction.
Old 07-11-2023, 12:34 PM
Fire Giant

OP, you're boring. Don't break an arm jerking your little dick off.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]