Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2014, 02:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Awesome Danth I think that was exactly what I wanted to know. So I guess it is possible then! I will make sure to have some wis pieces on me then. Thank you for the reply.
you should do this quest

http://wiki.project1999.com/Silent_Watch_Shield

basically an Aegis of Life without camping Grimrot...one of the best back items avail for a paladin who wants to cast
Old 10-10-2014, 01:16 PM
Aviak

Don't listen to all the naysayers. Paladins can heal just fine. Of course they are not the ideal healer, but if one cannot be found you can fill in the role and keep exp moving albeit likely at a reduced rate. Having an enchanter or bard for mana regen and slows will speed the pull rate up considerably as well. Keep a spot open for a healer in case one is found, or don't if you find that your group is fine as is and another DPS will improve the exp flow even more. You'll need someone else to tank though. While you can heal and tank for a duo or even a trio, a larger group would really be slowed down by this.

A second gear set with wisdom will help out your mana pool. It does nothing to improve mana regen rate or increase the possible kill rate, but it could be beneficial if things get hairy. I always liked healing with my paladin on live, and I had a gear set specifically for doing so when times required it.
Closed Thread