Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2016, 03:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocsucow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I trim my neck , far from obese , paid 120k it's worth 170k try harder punk.
Sure thing fatty
Old 05-03-2016, 05:19 PM
Planar Protector

not buying the ding 30 bit, you bragging about meaningless things far far too much.. gotta still be in your 20's.

though if you did hit 30 grats, you're also a dad now too yea? drop the ego, don't be teaching your kid that hogwash.. no one but you cares about your car, job, paycheck, house, BMI, or your bank account. humble up and raise kid.
Old 05-03-2016, 07:07 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

I'm waitin for the proof. I've seen his Facebook so I can confirm what Kimm is saying. Missing were the house and bank account pics.
Old 05-03-2016, 07:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
From prison guard to middle management, what inspired the career change? Was it because you were choking out inmates? Get caught using steroids?

RBC's are made in the bone marrow in response to several stimuli, including chronic hypoxia. Hematocrit alone is not a meaningful indicator of cardiovascular fitness, it doesn't make sense to say "My hematocrit is high so I should be able to go up stairs". Getting winded from light exertion like going up stairs and elevated hematocrit are both symptoms of COPD or impaired heart function. Were you a smoker? Were you on anabolic steroids? It's also possible you are just very out of shape and happen to have elevated hematocrit from any number of possible causes.

This in particular:

Is a telltale symptom of COPD or congestive heart failure if it's really as severe as you say it is (fat people get this too just by being fat); if your doctor doesn't know about it, make sure he does.
COPD as a result of untreated low grade exercise-induced asthma for years on end, entirely possible. I have allergies and psoriasis (systemic inflammation) so can't rule out pleurisy either as I get older.

I think I am just not built for that size, and the reminder of pulmonary hypertension and pulmonary issues in general with that much size (heart as you said) is probably enough to lower my sights and make some big changes...

I'm 31 later this year. Doubt I'll be back into powerbuilding like Nocsucow. Time to take a faggier approach and take a downgrade in hardcore title, such as "fitness enthusiast". I used to make fun of these kinds of people and even hold them in contempt for not wanting to get as functionally huge as possible.

Not so funny anymore I guess. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that's way too much choking and heaving. Any type of endurance activity that didn't require an explosion was impossible without sucking heavy wind.

My 400 pound fat ass Native American friend was out-walking me in Boston to a game. I should have taken the hint then.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 05-03-2016, 10:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
COPD as a result of untreated low grade exercise-induced asthma for years on end, entirely possible. I have allergies and psoriasis (systemic inflammation) so can't rule out pleurisy either as I get older.

I think I am just not built for that size, and the reminder of pulmonary hypertension and pulmonary issues in general with that much size (heart as you said) is probably enough to lower my sights and make some big changes...

I'm 31 later this year. Doubt I'll be back into powerbuilding like Nocsucow. Time to take a faggier approach and take a downgrade in hardcore title, such as "fitness enthusiast". I used to make fun of these kinds of people and even hold them in contempt for not wanting to get as functionally huge as possible.

Not so funny anymore I guess. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that's way too much choking and heaving. Any type of endurance activity that didn't require an explosion was impossible without sucking heavy wind.

My 400 pound fat ass Native American friend was out-walking me in Boston to a game. I should have taken the hint then.
Im just glad to be getting away from this 1500$ a month food plan...

Old 05-03-2016, 10:36 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOesuPiHnLY
Old 05-03-2016, 10:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocsucow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im just glad to be getting away from this 1500$ a month food plan...
Lol I half assed my meals and was getting 2 quarter pounders from McDonald's every night post workout slugging down a large sprite. probably another reason I had one foot in the morgue.

Flex Wheeler said he ate a lot of McDonald's while getting in shape for shows n that their meals had good caloric balance. I really bought into it in my early 20's.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 05-03-2016, 11:25 PM
Planar Protector

Anyone who drinks Sprite should be culled.
Old 05-04-2016, 02:14 PM
Aviak

Quote:
IQ= avrg ( HS Diploma ) made over 100k last year

about 4 years worth of bills sitting in savings.
I just bought my second house in December so that put a damper on my savings. I'm thinking of buying some land and investing in a storage unit business. overall?
life's good bud , your IQ may be higher but the fact you have spent every hour of your life the past 6 years on a elf sim shows how fucking retarded, lonely and pathetic you actually are. good day .
How pathetic do you have to be, to come to an elf sim board to gloat about your body fat percentage?

I bet you look like Quasimodo fucked a turkey vulture
Old 05-04-2016, 02:26 PM
Aviak

Quote:
actually they tried to stick me on 2nd shift as a CPL and 2pm to 10 pm just doesn't work for someone who is a husband , father and coaches several sports all year long... I took a pay cut to go into law enforcement to " try something new" I done it , I kicked ass at it . Now I'm back to doing what I love and making a killing .. in about 2 years I'll jump Into a project managers position where I will be pulling down 280k+ plus bonuses... all without having student loan debt ...... yikes
Sorry for the double post, I'm just now getting thru the fairy tale you wrote for your birthday.

Just to get this straight, you were a prison guard, then a cop(99% of which require atleast an AA), and now you're a superintentant of a HVAC company, a husband, a father, coach multiple sports teams year round, weight lift competitively, own 2 houses, have no debt, and already know you're gonna be making $300k in 2 years all with only a high school diploma.

Sounds like someone's got a case of the bullshits
Closed Thread