Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2015, 11:36 AM
Aviak

Rygrim was definitely one of the nicest people on the box. I don't doubt that he had a similar impact on those he encountered irl. Sucks when we lose one of our own, sucks more when they are better than the rest of us. RIP
Old 12-07-2015, 11:38 AM
Banned

Damn real sad to hear.

Generally don't care about 90% of the populace here, but Rygrim was always there to help a stranger out (myself included) and in a game like this, it can really reflect on the overall goodness of your personality in real life.

Just think if everyone behaved like Rygrim how much better of a community and place to enjoy a classic Everquest experience this would be.
Old 12-07-2015, 11:42 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
rip
Yea wise edit. Unfortunately you cannot edit how shallow and petty you truly are. Real sad, one day you'll get it.
Old 12-07-2015, 11:45 AM
Sarnak

I only met him about 2 weeks or so ago in a pickup group when he was playing an alt. Was very a cool guy.
Old 12-07-2015, 11:48 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiegi 8.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea wise edit. Unfortunately you cannot edit how shallow and petty you truly are. Real sad, one day you'll get it.
ya and hes a child rapist too [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-07-2015, 11:48 AM
Banned

never met anyone nicer im heartbroken
Old 12-07-2015, 11:53 AM
Orc

Can't believe it, don't want to believe it but its true... Rygrim was one of the best people I ever got to play with in my 15 years of Everquest/P99... Always willing to help, positive, cheerful, kind and didn't care who he was helping he would always be there to make everything work and run smoothly... Really grateful to have gotten to know him for the brief time I did and he will definitely be missed.

RIP Rygrim... Love you buddy.

Choopa <3
Old 12-07-2015, 11:55 AM
Banned

God bless Rygrim
Old 12-07-2015, 12:04 PM
Fire Giant

Knew Rygrim for a while, great pal and he will be missed.
Old 12-07-2015, 12:09 PM
Fire Giant

I spoke with him a couple times usually during or after pvp I posted on the other thread my first encounter with him he apologized for attacking me and then explained why it kind of stood out. I know others have said similar but it stood out. He seemed like a good person I think I may have only spoken to him twice or so but I never had a bad encounter with him. Its always sad to hear about someone passing away and to know that they have friends and family suffering because of it. It is worse when they were a good person because you know that they impacted others in a positive way and that light gone but not forgotten. I don't like the statue idea for the simple fact it kinda cheapens what he was for the server. I like this sticky and would definitely support something to help his family. Also maybe a support group online we can all make level 1s and sit in a safe town and tell stories about him. Oh and Lite you should probably watch it bud ugly like what your showing tends to affect a person moreso than the people around them.
Closed Thread