Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 03-27-2023, 03:29 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP has a bright future in RnF. I look forward to his next backfire thread!
I implore you all to keep poo-poo'ing the P1999 policies and keep ridiculing me. You're just making my case stronger with every post you make. Thanks!

Project 1999 Rules Rough Draft Post.

First and foremost we would like to ask of those that choose to play on our server, just try and be a decent human being. Use your best judgment and try not to stir up trouble just for the sake of stirring up trouble. We will not act as your babysitters and we think that everyone should be mature enough to get along with one another. We realize that from time to time that there may be disagreements, heated discussions and difference of opinions. We ask that people try to work things out between themselves so that we don’t have to be a mediator in every conflict that arises. Go by the philosophy that if a GM has to show up to mediate your differences, action will probably be taken. By following the rules listed below, you should have no problems on the server and have an enjoyable playing experience.

- Please try and follow the “Play Nice Policy” rule set. Players need to use their common sense here and not do unethical things for personal gain. Respect camps, do not train others, don’t kill steal and don’t ninja loot. There will be consequences for these actions as this is strictly a PVE server.

- A FULL NON-patched copy of Everquest Titanium is required to play on this server. We do not currently provide support for SOF. This may change in the future.

- DO NOT post copyrighted materials, links to get copyrighted materials, or discuss illegal methods to obtain copyrighted materials.

- DO NOT use racist remarks. DO NOT harass people. Limit your use of profanity, especially in public channels. Remember there is a difference between cursing and cursing at someone. You will receive warning, and if you still refuse to cooperate, you will be banned.

- Character renaming can and will occur if a player’s name is offensive. (GM Discretion)

- All members of the GM Staff have the right to be playing on the server as your peers. Those whom fall into this category will have separate login details for their GM Access account and all GMs will have access to each others server logs (corruption will not be an issue). This will allow for GMs and players to be on a level playing field.

- Any type of program or script that gives you an unfair advantage (eg. MacroQuest, ShowEQ or packet modification) will result in an instant ban with no lenience. Cheating will be ruled with an iron first regardless of who you are.

- Multi-boxing is not allowed. Players are only allowed to play one client per RL person. We will be enforcing this rule and we ask for everyone’s co-operation to just abide by our wishes. Breaking this rule will result in a ban.

- If you witness, discover or hear of an exploit it becomes your responsibility to report that exploit. Some exploits could include: Loot dropping improperly for large monetary gain, pathing exploit allowing you kill NPCs at ease, or a quest rewarding you experience and giving you back the quest item to turn it in over and over for experience. We ask for everyone’s cooperation in this matter. It is important for us to stomp out any issues as quickly as we can so that things stay legit.

- We reserve the right to add to, modify, or remove any or all of the above rules at our discretion. Rules are mandatory.

Thanks,
Project 1999 Development Team
Old 03-27-2023, 03:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason5671 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can keep going all day long too. I'm sure it's making your buddy Hewch look even better so keep it up.
Ohh its got nothing to do with Hewch anymore, we are loooong past that.

You belong to me now.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-27-2023, 03:33 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ohh its got nothing to do with Hewch anymore, we are loooong past that.

You belong to me now.

Project 1999 Rules Rough Draft Post.

First and foremost we would like to ask of those that choose to play on our server, just try and be a decent human being. Use your best judgment and try not to stir up trouble just for the sake of stirring up trouble. We will not act as your babysitters and we think that everyone should be mature enough to get along with one another. We realize that from time to time that there may be disagreements, heated discussions and difference of opinions. We ask that people try to work things out between themselves so that we don’t have to be a mediator in every conflict that arises. Go by the philosophy that if a GM has to show up to mediate your differences, action will probably be taken. By following the rules listed below, you should have no problems on the server and have an enjoyable playing experience.

- Please try and follow the “Play Nice Policy” rule set. Players need to use their common sense here and not do unethical things for personal gain. Respect camps, do not train others, don’t kill steal and don’t ninja loot. There will be consequences for these actions as this is strictly a PVE server.

- A FULL NON-patched copy of Everquest Titanium is required to play on this server. We do not currently provide support for SOF. This may change in the future.

- DO NOT post copyrighted materials, links to get copyrighted materials, or discuss illegal methods to obtain copyrighted materials.

- DO NOT use racist remarks. DO NOT harass people. Limit your use of profanity, especially in public channels. Remember there is a difference between cursing and cursing at someone. You will receive warning, and if you still refuse to cooperate, you will be banned.

- Character renaming can and will occur if a player’s name is offensive. (GM Discretion)

- All members of the GM Staff have the right to be playing on the server as your peers. Those whom fall into this category will have separate login details for their GM Access account and all GMs will have access to each others server logs (corruption will not be an issue). This will allow for GMs and players to be on a level playing field.

- Any type of program or script that gives you an unfair advantage (eg. MacroQuest, ShowEQ or packet modification) will result in an instant ban with no lenience. Cheating will be ruled with an iron first regardless of who you are.

- Multi-boxing is not allowed. Players are only allowed to play one client per RL person. We will be enforcing this rule and we ask for everyone’s co-operation to just abide by our wishes. Breaking this rule will result in a ban.

- If you witness, discover or hear of an exploit it becomes your responsibility to report that exploit. Some exploits could include: Loot dropping improperly for large monetary gain, pathing exploit allowing you kill NPCs at ease, or a quest rewarding you experience and giving you back the quest item to turn it in over and over for experience. We ask for everyone’s cooperation in this matter. It is important for us to stomp out any issues as quickly as we can so that things stay legit.

- We reserve the right to add to, modify, or remove any or all of the above rules at our discretion. Rules are mandatory.

Thanks,
Project 1999 Development Team
Old 03-27-2023, 03:34 AM
Decaying Skeleton

How many times do I need to post these policies directly from the p1999 website for you asshats to finally get it? I'll keep going until they lock the thread.
Old 03-27-2023, 03:43 AM
Planar Protector

So I just read the rules you posted

It doesn't say anything about what occured

Hewch didn't kill your mob, and he didn't steal your camp

So you're just having a bi polar low swing and got that tunnel vision target on something in game so you don't have to deal with how much your life sucks.

Doesn't it seem odd how not a single person who posted in this thread has taken your side? How is that not an indication that you are making a mountain out of a mole hill?

Old 03-27-2023, 03:54 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I just read the rules you posted

It doesn't say anything about what occured

Hewch didn't kill your mob, and he didn't steal your camp

So you're just having a bi polar low swing and got that tunnel vision target on something in game so you don't have to deal with how much your life sucks.

Doesn't it seem odd how not a single person who posted in this thread has taken your side? How is that not an indication that you are making a mountain out of a mole hill?

You tell me. Is 3 hours of your life camping worth much to you? Sure he may have not seen my OOC about the scryer being camped. Sure he may have made an honest mistake and "forgot" to ask (or likely didn't give a shit), sure he may have made a mistake training me with those mobs without so much as giving me the courtesy of a /tell. Which by the way if you're keeping score is CLEARLY a violation and against the rules. And we don't even know whether Hewch really left the mob up only the P1999 could know that for sure. I have my doubts. You add up all this and add to the fact of how rude and vile he acted afterward and well.... let me guarantee you that had this happened to you or your ilk in say... a top tier raid zone it would be a totally different story and there would be petitions being made about it for sure. Your arrogance is astounding but then again so are so many that are defending the actions of this slimeball. And yes I've been getting called all sorts of names, ad hominem attacks like douchebag, etc so back at ya!
Old 03-27-2023, 04:01 AM
Planar Protector

No, Hewch did nothing wrong

you are going fuckin nuts over nothing
Old 03-27-2023, 04:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason5671 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I implore you all to keep poo-poo'ing the P1999 policies and keep ridiculing me. You're just making my case stronger with every post you make. Thanks!
If the violation is as egregious as you say, surely he's been banned by now?

Wait.....he isn't banned? Oh.

If the GMs didn't feel his actions were worthy of punishment, then continuing to harp on it here isn't going to benefit you in any way.
Old 03-27-2023, 04:22 AM
Planar Protector

and you were dumb enough to tell us your in game name, so your server reputation is 100% burnt toast.

Baelothx the Enchanter

GL getting anywhere
Old 03-27-2023, 04:26 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If the violation is as egregious as you say, surely he's been banned by now?

Wait.....he isn't banned? Oh.

If the GMs didn't feel his actions were worthy of punishment, then continuing to harp on it here isn't going to benefit you in any way.
As someone else stated earlier in the thread (who does in fact think its outrageous what Hewch did) some times you gotta ring the bell a few times to get any proper action taken on p1999. Just wait and see what happens. If no action is taken then the server truly will suffer as a result. Mark my words on that. Even giving Hewch every benefit of the doubt that he didn't or couldn't be bothered to do a simple camp check and is apparently unable to read his OOC he trained mobs onto me. And blatantly admits this. I think he broke that rule and clearly so. He should get a week's punishment for that and another week for his vile and contemptible attitude afterward. That would be a just enough punishment for me I think, but then again you could be right and no action will be taken on this and they'll just pretend their own rules just got publically flaunted and mocked.