Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 04-08-2023, 12:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lmao we've got a bunch of philosophers here now that the fat pedophile you all worship may actually face some consequences for his actions.
the quote is from Lavrentiy Beria, head of Stalin's secret police (who lived the longest)

crack a joke about that, coward.
Old 04-08-2023, 12:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the quote is from Lavrentiy Beria, head of Stalin's secret police (who lived the longest)

crack a joke about that, coward.
I’m surprised a high school dropout like Horza even incorrectly assumed it was some philosopher, that’s a pretty big word for him
Old 04-08-2023, 12:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
How many times are you going to repeat yourself? Nobody even gives a shit about the fat pedophile you all worship potentially going behind bars except you Fox News addicts.
Old 04-08-2023, 12:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m surprised a high school dropout like Horza even incorrectly assumed it was some philosopher, that’s a pretty big word for him
Dunk
Old 04-08-2023, 12:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How many times are you going to repeat yourself? Nobody even gives a shit about the fat pedophile you all worship going behind bars except you Fox News addicts.
“Just because I didn’t go to college and take filosophy doesn’t mean I don’t know what filosophers said threwout history”

- Horza
Old 04-08-2023, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Fox News
that was fast

Everybody Drink!!
Old 04-08-2023, 01:12 PM
Banned

So did Trump hire Loomer or what? I'm still waiting to find out who wins when it comes to that fugly goblin and Horseface Greene.
Old 04-08-2023, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
So did Trump hire Loomer or what? I'm still waiting to find out who wins when it comes to that fugly goblin and Horseface Greene.
the incel angst embodied
Old 04-08-2023, 02:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
“Just because I didn’t go to college and take filosophy doesn’t mean I don’t know what filosophers said threwout history”

- Horza
Can't believe I forgot to make fun of your your vaguely racist ebonics.
Old 04-08-2023, 02:56 PM
Planar Protector

imagine viewing literally everything through the lens of identity politics

horza probably won't even eat white rice