Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-18-2023, 02:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How many of them were brave enough to stand up to those mean ol' Capitol officers after they put down Babbit like the crazed animal she was?
shrug, what'd your mom say?
Old 03-18-2023, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think of a billionaire CEO buying up all the water on earth and putting it into a reservoir just for him.
Quote:
Nestlé SA, a multinational food and beverage company that boasts worldwide sales of $7.7 billion in bottled water every year, once declared that water is not a human right:
not only should water not be a right for those people dumb enough to buy bottled water, they should have their right to vote taken away also.

remember what greta said, the world is ending soon and we got a bunch of useless people to get rid of if we want a remotely comfortable standard of living.
Old 03-18-2023, 02:58 PM
Planar Protector

Imagine condoning police brutality and murder because of a fake hoax narrative
Old 03-18-2023, 02:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine condoning police brutality and murder because of a fake hoax narrative
Now do that because you think the slogan Black Lives Matter is offensive to you and the rest of your trailer trash buddies [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-18-2023, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

it's not offensive its just one of the worst slogans ever that was obviously created to make race relations worse not better.

edit: as in it's the same logic behind shit that Frank Luntz does, changing the estate tax into the death tax..etc its purposely using words in a way to make dumb people feel a certain way about an issue without them even realizing it
Last edited by Ekco; 03-18-2023 at 03:03 PM..
Old 03-18-2023, 03:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not only should water not be a right for those people dumb enough to buy bottled water, they should have their right to vote taken away also.

remember what greta said, the world is ending soon and we got a bunch of useless people to get rid of if we want a remotely comfortable standard of living.
Idk what u mean that’s just what I imagine when I think of the term. That and thousands of brainless followers cheering him on while crumbling into sand.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 03-18-2023, 03:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

He later clarified that he meant to say poors shouldn't have lawns or pools.
Old 03-18-2023, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Politics · Trending
Civil War
42K Tweets
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-18-2023, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now do that because you think the slogan Black Lives Matter is offensive to you and the rest of your trailer trash buddies [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dornbmurdered.jpg
Old 03-18-2023, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Idk what u mean that’s just what I imagine when I think of the term. That and thousands of brainless followers cheering him on while crumbling into sand.
it's a loaded term and it implies their lives didn't matter before. or not enough is being done by society, all kinds of things. basically, anything other than people agreeing to actually improve shit is the goal of that slogan.

same with "Defund the Police". its like a magic spell being casted on low iq people to act retarded on facebook and twitter. or in public