Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-11-2023, 09:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is there a way to call bullshit on an election w/o it being fraudulent?

People are dumb and don't care.
It’s going to be wild the first time a Republican wins the popular vote but loses the electoral college
Old 03-11-2023, 09:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i'm just tryna help a bro get some
Normal guy here threatening to take a baseball bat to anyone who refuses to vote for the fat pedophile he worships [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-11-2023, 09:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Normal guy here threatening to take a baseball bat to anyone who refuses to vote for the fat pedophile he worships [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-12-2023, 12:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't they keep the Senate and lose the House in 2018?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
If 2022 was a win for the Democrats, 2018 was a win for the Republicans.

Or both are losses. I think I like the Senate criteria more. It's easier to be a dipshit in the House.
Old 03-12-2023, 01:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
If 2022 was a win for the Democrats, 2018 was a win for the Republicans.

Or both are losses. I think I like the Senate criteria more. It's easier to be a dipshit in the House.
in the past like ~5 years, what has been a win for either party? I used to consider myself a republican, now I'd be ashamed to call myself a member of any political party, it really seems like both republicans and democrats are trying to drive themselves into the ground.

How does any democrat listen to joe biden speak and say, "Yep, that man is a good president"

How does any republican listen to marjory taylor green talk about jewish space lasers and think, "Yep, this person should be in government"

the list goes on and on, and im sitting here like, "WTF United States, this cannot be the best you've got"
Old 03-12-2023, 01:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
in the past like ~5 years, what has been a win for either party? I used to consider myself a republican, now I'd be ashamed to call myself a member of any political party, it really seems like both republicans and democrats are trying to drive themselves into the ground.

How does any democrat listen to joe biden speak and say, "Yep, that man is a good president"

How does any republican listen to marjory taylor green talk about jewish space lasers and think, "Yep, this person should be in government"

the list goes on and on, and im sitting here like, "WTF United States, this cannot be the best you've got"
Zoomers are a fair reason to retvrn to your roots, my brother in Christ.
Old 03-12-2023, 01:07 AM
Planar Protector

Jib is there anything in revelations about all the world leadership being morons at the same time?

it's either the apocalypse or the corporations have secretly assumed control of earth and are setting the stage for their "open" takeover

stack every government with complete morons until the point where the citizenry cry upon the heavens for corporate government.

Hail, The Western States of Amazon. The Southern States of Coca-Frito. The Northern States of Blackrock.
Old 03-12-2023, 01:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
in this case are my roots republican?

and what do the zoomers have to do with anything?

im having a real autistic moment here
Old 03-12-2023, 01:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
This is where I am, but I think it’s a reflection of the country. We are so libertarian that we don’t give a fuck about education, health, or wellbeing but sadly all of those things are important BIGLY

I’m reading a book about Caesar as a hobby. I also hunt, play piano, and fuck my wife. How many people these days want to get married, would have parents who’d beat them if they didn’t get good grades or play piano? How many even have the time to raise their kids between 17 jobs? How many can fathom delaying having kids until they’ve completed their job training, whether that be college or vocational school, and purchasing a home after already being married with a dual income?

Do our schools teach basic financial literacy, retirement / emergency savings, or job outlook for various professions? We are happily allowing a hereditary underclass to expand and pretending the stratification to society won’t take down the US

we are still better than anywhere else for a variety of reasons, but we are governed by very mediocre people who are terrified of going out on a limb or making progress as they might upset people who would fund their election opponents

I am a functional retard who has been made prosperous mostly by dumb luck and my parents instilling extreme discipline in me by physical violence (characteristic of all brown and Asian cultures). I would describe myself as exceptionally mediocre but I could crush 99% of our Congress in any physical or intellectual competition. Caesar would bend me over a barrel. SAD BIGLY how far we’ve fallen BIGLY BIGLY
Old 03-12-2023, 01:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I hope China starts something while my generation is still Alive so we can be the NCO’s leading. If it’s up to the Zoomers to take a hill or trench, we are fucked, whereas I will charge into a machine gun with an erection given that there’s an opportunity to kill a descendant of genghis khan