Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 02-04-2023, 05:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rager and Quitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, no one gives a shit if girls play P99
Not true at all

I have multiple strangers message me every time I log in asking where they are lol
Old 02-04-2023, 05:16 AM
Banned

I didn’t get laughed off the forum, I got banned and moved to mischief TLP

RJ wa s legit one of the most successful troll accounts I’ve had in 20+ years of trolling

I still have peoples jimmies shook over it
Old 02-04-2023, 05:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeCat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RJ wa s legit one of the most successful troll accounts I’ve had in 20+ years of trolling
Yikes, imagine creating a persona that is universally despised and mercilessly mocked, and viewing that as success.

Literally can not understand what motivates someone to waste so much time purposely trying to make people mad.
Old 02-04-2023, 06:08 AM
Banned

oh i remember rj, definitely had that acct on "skim"
Old 02-04-2023, 10:50 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeCat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not true at all

I have multiple strangers message me every time I log in asking where they are lol
Again, probably just hideous virgins who have no real life interaction with girls like normal people, so they simp ugly gamer girls because they have nothing else. If Paisley is the girl in the one clip I saw of you (which I regret watching), she's ugly and really fucking annoying, and if guys are asking where that girl is, they're grade A retards. A group of ugly hicks shitting up the forums.
Old 02-04-2023, 11:12 AM
Fire Giant

Mental illness
Old 02-04-2023, 01:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
and moved to mischief TLP
lol.

imagine if all the casuals did this, wonder how much more alive and well Blue would of been over the past couple years...decade...

there's a "ruin your own lands" eq joke in there somewhere but i don't care enough to make it.
Old 02-04-2023, 01:45 PM
Planar Protector

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mental illness
find a shrink that will agree with you about a video game project to recreate a timeline from a mmo nobody remembers. then explain to them how many hours you invested into it. then try to argue with them you aren't a complete nutter

now take these flintstone vitamins and don't drool in the gruel
Old 02-04-2023, 02:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yikes, imagine creating a persona that is universally despised and mercilessly mocked, and viewing that as success.

Literally can not understand what motivates someone to waste so much time purposely trying to make people mad.
It's not a persona, it's who I really am, and a world doesn't exist where nerds I could beat up IRL type on their computer screens. I got multiple people banned for boxing, ninja looting, training, and even exposed a registered child serial rapist (who is already back in prison for re-offending). So yeah, I would say I won pretty hard.

Also the irony of "imagine trying to make people mad." That's your entire schtick here. I doubt very seriously that you even play this game; you literally just come to a forum that advertises itself for ranting and flaming, and then complain that people who actually play the game use the forum to talk about the game rather than whining about politics and accusing people of spamming because they post a single thread every 3 days.
Old 02-04-2023, 02:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rager and Quitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Again, probably just hideous virgins who have no real life interaction with girls like normal people, so they simp ugly gamer girls because they have nothing else. If Paisley is the girl in the one clip I saw of you (which I regret watching), she's ugly and really fucking annoying, and if guys are asking where that girl is, they're grade A retards. A group of ugly hicks shitting up the forums.

Why are you such a pussy. Post on main, fat boy.