Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2021, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey man

Appreciate the info on the possibility of the mectin killin 2 folks after being prescribed millions of times

I dunno, seems like ganda to me cuz they want everyone to get the jab. Pump up the fear as high as possible. Low IQ folks seem to buy into that kind of stuff.

Anyways, I was wondering how many peeps died from the jab. You got that info?
Noticed you utilized the word jab there.

Lot of misinformation campaigns being pushed from other countries utilizing the eastern and British word jab on many GOP media platforms right now.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/russian...ay-11615129200

Not saying you have at all been influenced with your IQ; after all you do call yourself a pureblood in another thread.
- https://twitter.com/marcywinograd/st...79016786636800.
Old 09-28-2021, 03:31 PM
Banned

One way to reduce rape is just to not investigate and not report on them. It worked for Germany, after they mass imported all those immigrants. Bury that shit
Old 09-28-2021, 03:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Republicans are rude
That’s rich coming from you

They’re big meanies huh
Old 09-28-2021, 03:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One way to reduce rape is just to not investigate and not report on them. It worked for Germany, after they mass imported all those immigrants. Bury that shit
nah u gotta trust the science. If the data isn't in hand, science indicates 100% that it isn't happening.

If you stop trusting in science you might as well believe in God which would obviously be insane so..pick science.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 09-28-2021, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tell us more about your race science.
Old 09-28-2021, 03:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nah u gotta trust the science. If the data isn't in hand, science indicates 100% that it isn't happening.

If you stop trusting in science you might as well believe in God which would obviously be insane so..pick science.
Tru

Reminds me of how often the public falls for easily manipulated statistics, such as looking only at figures presented by Democrats of people killed by police as some kind of indicator of police brutality - with the layman public being too stupid to realize that figure includes people who already shot the police officer first

Statistics and data are so easily manipulated for political narrative purposes. I’d say 99% of people here don’t even read the sources they link or try to argue. It doesn’t take much more than a cursory glance for the cracks to begin to show
Old 09-28-2021, 03:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn’t realize immigrant was a race. I never see that option in the race categories when I fill out forms, that’s weird
Old 09-28-2021, 03:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
remember, you're the eugenicist.

Quote:
Didn’t realize immigrant was a race. I never see that option in the race categories when I fill out forms, that’s weird
he believes you can breed out cultural problems by population control.
Old 09-28-2021, 03:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Trump’s appeal, and why he won, was because he wasn’t a typical politician. He was crude, he was rude, he was just a blunt non-pandering kind of guy

America was (still is) sick of PC culture, and Trump was counter-culture

That’s what made him appeal to me. Not so tribal or blind to think he’s beyond reproach or incapable of making a mistake. No one is
Identity is actually formed more by things that you are not than things you are. Trump won because we was not Hilary Clinton and all she represented. He also was not Jeb Bush. He was a trustfund billionaire narcissist that was guilty of several instances of grift. But him being that was less important than him not being Hilary Clinton.

But yea -- not everyone is charging the capital and convinced Trump is fighting evil pedos either. I was explaining those types moreso than a guy that just didn't want Hilary Clinton to be president and thought he might help shake things up in Washington.

Many Trump supporters would agree he can, has, and will make mistakes. But to admit he basically threw tantrum about the election (or is just that manipulative) -- that's at odds with many people's identity. They are winners, that win and don't lose and whine. But they have just spent 4 years becoming increasingly identified with a movement centered around Trump the individual. It's much easier to believe him at that point.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 09-28-2021 at 03:57 PM..
Old 09-28-2021, 04:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Many Trump supporters would agree he can, has, and will make mistakes. But to admit he basically threw tantrum about the election (or is just that manipulative) -- that's at odds with many people's identity. They are winners, that win and don't lose and whine. But they have just spent 4 years becoming increasingly identified with a movement centered around Trump the individual. It's much easier to believe him at that point.
Anyone who seriously thinks Trump supporters who spent the last five years or more accusing their political opponents of taking part in Satanic rituals and eating babies are going to deradicalize in significant numbers after he lost is dangerously naive.
Closed Thread