Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #5001  
Old 09-25-2021, 02:53 PM
blindedsoul blindedsoul is offline
Kobold


Join Date: May 2011
Location: US west coast :)
Posts: 115
Default

Unless you are vegan you get RNA in your body every day from protein.

The monoclonal antibody treatment is actually fetal developed. By definition if you get sick and get the monoclonal treatment you would not be a "pure blood"

Unless you think eating meat makes your blood tainted in which case... well... interesting but not very feasable?
Last edited by blindedsoul; 09-25-2021 at 02:55 PM..
  #5002  
Old 09-25-2021, 03:08 PM
Elizondo Elizondo is offline
Planar Protector

Elizondo's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 2,668
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindedsoul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unless you are vegan you get RNA in your body every day from protein.

The monoclonal antibody treatment is actually fetal developed. By definition if you get sick and get the monoclonal treatment you would not be a "pure blood"

Unless you think eating meat makes your blood tainted in which case... well... interesting but not very feasable?
I started reading your post and then was like

Attachment 15798
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
  #5003  
Old 09-25-2021, 03:15 PM
Horza Horza is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 4,873
Default

Matrix and Harry Potter memes vs the FDA, CDC, and WHO
  #5004  
Old 09-25-2021, 03:44 PM
Elizondo Elizondo is offline
Planar Protector

Elizondo's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 2,668
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Matrix and Harry Potter memes vs the FDA, CDC, and WHO
It's all good man

If Fauci makes you happy I got no problem with that
  #5005  
Old 09-25-2021, 03:53 PM
Horza Horza is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 4,873
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's all good man

If Fauci makes you happy I got no problem with that
Should I listen to the director of the NIAID or some fringe right retard on the forum for a dead MMO? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
  #5006  
Old 09-25-2021, 04:31 PM
Trexller Trexller is offline
Banned


Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,895
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Should I listen to the director of the NIAID or some fringe right retard on the forum for a dead MMO? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
  #5007  
Old 09-25-2021, 04:35 PM
Gravydoo II Gravydoo II is offline
Banned


Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 2,375
Default

How come they hate the government then volunteer the army to shoot their enemies. The government they claim to hate, paid for by the government they claim to hate, but some how they have all the sway over it. Talking about military tribunals and shit like you even know what that means..
  #5008  
Old 09-25-2021, 04:51 PM
Elizondo Elizondo is offline
Planar Protector

Elizondo's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 2,668
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Should I listen to the director of the NIAID or some fringe right retard on the forum for a dead MMO? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dunno man

I don't tell people what to do. From what I've seen, only real low IQ peeps with some some burgers let people on tv think for them
  #5009  
Old 09-25-2021, 04:54 PM
Gravydoo II Gravydoo II is offline
Banned


Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 2,375
Default

Oh look, they want to ban books about MLK, and Galileo. Could you imagine? They want to ban books about black people and science/discovery because they are "divisive" and "anti-church".

Canceling books... wow. Thats exactly what to expect from fascists.
  #5010  
Old 09-25-2021, 04:58 PM
Horza Horza is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 4,873
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dunno man

I don't tell people what to do. From what I've seen, only real low IQ peeps with some some burgers let people on tv think for them
You're right, why listen to experts with decades in their field when I can just eat horse paste with you?
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:18 AM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.