Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2010, 12:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedala [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sorry taxi all i read from you is complete bullshit, what you talking about crafting and auctioning shows me you have absolutely no idea about eq2.
So, you dont think its a fact that you needed 2 accounts to use the auction back in november 2004? Or that you could die easily from crafting and lose an hour or 2 of combat xp? That there was a lock on healing that prevented you to drive-by heal unless the guy in trouble forfeited the xp he was about to get from that mob?

Elaborate or shut the fuck up, because i was there at launch
Old 09-20-2010, 01:01 PM
Banned

Oh, you meant in 2004! *slaps forehead* allrite sorry taxi, ill read the fucking post next time before looking like a dumbass
Old 09-20-2010, 01:05 PM
Kobold

Everquest Next will fix all problems....
Old 09-20-2010, 01:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, you dont think its a fact that you needed 2 accounts to use the auction back in november 2004? Or that you could die easily from crafting and lose an hour or 2 of combat xp? That there was a lock on healing that prevented you to drive-by heal unless the guy in trouble forfeited the xp he was about to get from that mob?

Elaborate or shut the fuck up, because i was there at launch
who the fuck cares how it was in 2004?

And you had to be really bad crafter to die of it seriously and you NEVER lost exp from deads in eq2.
Also what you talk about healing is complete bullshit, i dont even get it. but healing was normal all the time.

And anyway, nobody cares how it was back then.
Old 09-20-2010, 01:25 PM
Fire Giant

And also you never needed 2 accounts to auction, wtf you talking about lolol.
Old 09-20-2010, 01:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedala [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
who the fuck cares how it was in 2004?

And you had to be really bad crafter to die of it seriously and you NEVER lost exp from deads in eq2.
Also what you talk about healing is complete bullshit, i dont even get it. but healing was normal all the time.

And anyway, nobody cares how it was back then.
I was talking about why WoW took off and why didnt EQ2 take off, you moron. Hence the 2004 talk because EQ2 launched in november 2004 and it was left to cough in WoWs dust simply because EQ2 sucked ass and WoW was a much better game. You dont get what im talking about, when i talk about the locks on heals because you talk faster than your brain thinks. Healing in EQ2 in 2004 sucked so much ass that just playing WoW for a bit was like "lol, no brainer" on which game was better.
Old 09-20-2010, 01:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
And also you never needed 2 accounts to auction, wtf you talking about lolol.
You admit you dont understand what im talking about when i say heals were locked, so it means you never played in 2004 so it means youre not allowed to talk like you know what youre talking about regarding how auction functionned back in november 2004.
Old 09-20-2010, 01:35 PM
Fire Giant

WoW took of because it made good advertisment unlike eq2 IMO. Also because it was way easier back then and all the kiddys like it the easy way.

And you still talk a lot of bullshit about auctioning and exp loss. Whatever, im done arguing with you, you have no clue about this game, and you make yourself look like a nerdrage idiot.

And i dont care which game was better back then.
Old 09-20-2010, 01:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
And you still talk a lot of bullshit about auctioning and exp loss. Whatever, im done arguing with you, you have no clue about this game, and you make yourself look like a nerdrage idiot.

And i dont care which game was better back then.
To use the auction, you had to be logged into it. To sell something, logged into it. Basically meaning you needed 2 accounts if you wanted to play and sell things at the same time.

You lost xp, when you died crafting in EQII, back in november 2004. Stfu you will look like an idiot i promise.
Old 09-20-2010, 01:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazran [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everquest Next will fix all problems....
I hope so, it does look really interesting.