Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2022, 05:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cuz tromp (prior to covid) tore up obama pandemic plan and defunded it. so biden didn't have the resources to do anything more than the scraps tromp left him to work with.
You can breath a sigh of relief in 24 when T-Money loses to the establishment man, then you can get back to this little game of diffused responsibilities. The only difference was Trump wasn't the chosen man but he was fully vetted by the system and was friends with so many, including many Dems and Epstein, the guy Horza reminds us about.

You can keep it behind closed doors where it belongs, make the handshakes and have the mass-media run stories about why they hate our freedoms to the public.
Old 06-23-2022, 05:54 PM
Planar Protector

haerd tromp was gettng peed on by a cyber sex ninja in a russian space hotel while he tore it up.
Old 06-23-2022, 05:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can breath a sigh of relief in 24 when T-Money loses to the establishment man, then you can get back to this little game of diffused responsibilities. The only difference was Trump wasn't the chosen man but he was fully vetted by the system and was friends with so many, including many Dems and Epstein, the guy Horza reminds us about.
I'm absolutely in agreement here, Trump and his pal Epstein will certainly be rotting in hell together soon enough.
Old 06-23-2022, 05:57 PM
Planar Protector

I know dude I saw it too, the gypsoids are erasing our memroies because they are destablizing the multiverse. This is all factual, and the only way to stop it is to elect more democrats.

All of it is russian so you can take my word for it too.
Old 06-23-2022, 05:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm absolutely in agreement here, Trump and his pal Epstein will certainly be rotting in hell together soon enough.
Why did they hate our freedoms so much?

[full panel of diverse guests weigh in]
Old 06-23-2022, 06:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You can keep it behind closed doors where it belongs, make the handshakes and have the mass-media run stories about why they hate our freedoms to the public.
tromp also enjoyed the benefit of more stringent public health mandates, i.e. masking, crowd size limits, income replacement programs, medical protocols - and of course, lack of public fatigue with them.
Old 06-23-2022, 06:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-23-2022, 06:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tromp also enjoyed the benefit of more stringent public health mandates, i.e. masking, crowd size limits, income replacement programs, medical protocols - and of course, lack of public fatigue.
Who cares about that, what I want to know, the pressing question of the month is why did they hate our freedoms so much?

Let's talk about this for a long time but never get anywhere.
Old 06-23-2022, 06:03 PM
Planar Protector

"Why.. why do they hate our freedoms" the pundit asks the regular folks at home who are having a meal after a days work. "Why do they hate your freedoms?"
Old 06-23-2022, 06:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Who cares about that, what I want to know, the pressing question of the month is why did they hate our freedoms so much?

Let's talk about this for a long time but never get anywhere.
i don't feel like answering that so here's a meme

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread