Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2019, 11:28 AM
Planar Protector

You guys are missing it that you would be DA the entire time except for when hooping / soulfiring (1 second?). Could try and time that so there is no tap on you.
Old 03-13-2019, 03:52 PM
Sarnak

One thing that has not been mentioned is Oil of Fennin Ro. I believe you can get bags full of these and AOE click as fast as you can. I suspect it is possible to solo some silly things this way, especially if you can somehow keep alive.

The Cazel discussion is intriguing; I would probably attempt it by charming him, siccing him on the three gypsies who have all been prebuffed, then attempt to charm break and finish him with some type of instant-click damage, like the oil before he can get a regen tick or before you die to all the angry stuff. Would probably be finnicky as hell, especially since you have to avoid getting 1-rounded by everything on summon, but seems possible.

Sanctum Low Man Vindi Kill: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyZfNjvsDRE
Old 03-13-2019, 03:55 PM
Fire Giant

Interesting but not much point in soloing cazel if you can't get into plane of hate or sky to finish the epic. Instant damage clickies would be the name of the game for soloing though.
Old 03-13-2019, 04:01 PM
Planar Protector

The Oil of Fennin Ro seems cool, but I don't know how much resists you will get with it on uber mobs that may not be debuffed. Hoops would be near unresistable with classic resistance.
Old 03-13-2019, 04:21 PM
Sarnak

Yeah, I am not sure. How well do fear golems resist non-lure fire nukes from a 60? A Rogue might be able to land lower resist poison and click one to death while evasive before getting death touched, though you would need pro-gamer level accuracy and speed on your clicking. A shaman might be able to malo and do the same thing with wort pots.

Sanctum Low Man Vindi Kill: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyZfNjvsDRE
Old 03-13-2019, 04:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does he really regen that fast? Isn't a hoop ~200hp x 6 charges = 1,200hp/tick?

I'm not sure if damage shields affect mobs when beating on you during DA, but if you have DS Pot + Mage DS (from that potion for wiz epic or even a self DS) you can drain maybe an additional 50hp/attack, maybe get hit 6 times per tick = +300hp, effectively 1,500hp/tick.

Remember we'd be talking true classic mechanics, weren't water pets immune to either poison or disease (maybe both?). Perhaps they would be immune to the AoE, so if you DA'd close to track, he should still prioritize you as a target over the pet which would lend additional DPS.

Assuming you could maybe do ideally 1,600hp/tick with the above strat. And trak has 32k HP, you would need to have a bare minimum of 20 corpses with hoop / DA idol / occassional soulfire on each.

Assuming each corpse retrieval / refresh is 1 tick, that is 20 ticks of regen to factor in (unsure what his in combat regen is).
Kunark Dragon regen is insane. VP its like 6% a tick, I think Trak regens like 2-4 % a tick.

Damage shields dont do anything while DA bc the mob cannot hit you.
Old 03-13-2019, 05:21 PM
Planar Protector

I think a Necro would get the furthest. Enchanters are great and all but you would have literally no way to heal. All alone in the world Feign Death seems almost mandatory. Also if you leveled up some other classes to help... you could...MAYBE?...solo the Monk epic? Especially if you cheesed the Xeno fight with guards?
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 03-13-2019, 11:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kunark Dragon regen is insane. VP its like 6% a tick, I think Trak regens like 2-4 % a tick.

Damage shields dont do anything while DA bc the mob cannot hit you.
So basically could be done with 100 corpses: 100 corpsed hoops, 100 corpsed idols, 20 corpsed soulfires... and perfect timing.

Assuming you could drown yourself with zero exp loss in a death, and an in game decay timer of 24hrs, you have like 14 minutes to make each corpse and drag it into perfect position. Get trak solo ideally on engage...

This doesn't include time for camping idols and maintaining nearly 100 corpses in HHP. Transferring idols to seb...

Does such a powerful neckbeard exist amongst nerds..?
Old 03-13-2019, 11:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does such a powerful neckbeard exist amongst nerds..?
I like to think so.
Old 03-14-2019, 01:20 AM
Fire Giant

Yeah my 30s were kind of a blur I spent that decade trying to kill trakanon on an empty server. Got him to 85% on try number 652 then the server got deleted after I was in urgent care of kidney problems. Not my proudest decade but I learned alot about myself
Closed Thread