Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2016, 07:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beebo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Internet vitriol and P99 shenanigans are clashing here. He did ask for it but as much as it hurts to say this I think we could all pitch in a few hundred plat to help the fledgling whelp of a wizzy. I pledge 1kpp for an MQ for him if he's not too good to become a part of what he considers the problem. I was at work all day today thinking about how pissed he was and how much grief he must have felt "getting screwed" out of his AC multiple times. I knoe Im going to catch flack for this but I felt bad trolling him and it just isnt like me to terrorize someone on a free emulated 17 year old game. I know that he asked for this when he made the post and subsequently began killing hasten but everyone deserves a little break once in a while. I dont have the time or the emotional capacity to continue making this dude have a bad day. I know I was yelping in my previous posts but I just don't want to be hateful here. It's sad that peoplr can get this shitty but Im going to be the better man. Let's lend him a helping hand and show him how wrong he is when he calls us all douchebags for "screwing over the entire server".
He's in one the the most helpful guilds on the server, he's in DaP. He can port for money, and buy the MQ himself.

I found his post humorous, and he is enjoying the fact some people are angry at him for killing Hasten.

If you want to appease your gods, and clear your conscience for being a gigantic douche earlier, feel free to hand me your plats. I promise all condemnation bestowed upon you for your past and present sins shall be forever cleansed.
Old 11-22-2016, 07:45 PM
Fire Giant

d
Old 11-22-2016, 07:46 PM
Fire Giant

Wait no don't do that. Thats a bad bad bad bad thing to do
Old 11-22-2016, 07:54 PM
Planar Protector

I've already received 3 donations and 2 service pledges.

Reprisal is a beast who hungers and knows not satiety.
Old 11-22-2016, 07:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've already received 3 donations and 2 service pledges.

Reprisal is a beast who hungers and knows not satiety.
Just be careful. When you arm the enemies enemy, sometimes you find that enemy to be your own future enemy. Nothing worse than fighting a group you yourself armed. I'd tell you who to ask, but you already know.
Old 11-22-2016, 08:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just be careful. When you arm the enemies enemy, sometimes you find that enemy to be your own future enemy. Nothing worse than fighting a group you yourself armed. I'd tell you who to ask, but you already know.
Your concern for my wellbeing is heartfelt and I thank you for it, my dear knight. This thing though, it must be done. Fear not for me. Nay, save your sorrows for the farmers and the traders, the scraping noobletts and established alternates. Cry not for me, but for them! For their loss is great, but mine is small. For I am but a tool, no more. It is in he hand of Great Justice that my heart is bound. It is not so bad a place, friend.
Old 11-22-2016, 08:23 PM
Orc

Snarf...derp derp herpa derp flerp merp berp.

DERP.
Old 11-22-2016, 08:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your concern for my wellbeing is heartfelt and I thank you for it, my dear knight. This thing though, it must be done. Fear not for me. Nay, save your sorrows for the farmers and the traders, the scraping noobletts and established alternates. Cry not for me, but for them! For their loss is great, but mine is small. For I am but a tool, no more. It is in he hand of Great Justice that my heart is bound. It is not so bad a place, friend.
Once the bed has been made, one must sleep in it.
Old 11-22-2016, 09:44 PM
Planar Protector

2 more pledges, OP. Run as fast as your effectless feet will carry you...
Old 11-23-2016, 12:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I always thought the unwritten rule was "don't be a dick". OP is certainly being a dick. But then so is anyone MQing stuff for profit if they're shitting on leveling players in the process.

See in the past: rogue epics.
Exactly. Sometimes it takes a dick to beat a dick....
Closed Thread