Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2016, 03:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The ironic thing is each time he griefs like that, he's losing a considerable chunk of plat which could be put towards purchasing a MQ and being happy.
That's what I'm saying. He's going to teach everyone a lesson by wasting his own time and resources. Surely a Darwin award candidate.
Old 11-22-2016, 03:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadetree [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Poor Bruno is probably crushed by such a genius level post. Gotta be a YD IRL, amirite.
you dumb?
I have to admit, I don't think I've been called a jizzbag before. I was sitting here imagining what that would be like.
Old 11-22-2016, 04:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The ironic thing is each time he griefs like that, he's losing a considerable chunk of plat which could be put towards purchasing a MQ and being happy.
True, but after a 2-3 week reign of jboot mq terror perhaps he could persuade the farmers to pay him protection platinum . . .
Old 11-22-2016, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
True, but after a 2-3 week reign of jboot mq terror perhaps he could persuade the farmers to pay him protection platinum . . .
The start of a jboots mafia...

<MafiaQuest>

Retouched all faces for the EQClassicHD Texture Pack
Retired from p99
Old 11-22-2016, 04:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have to admit, I don't think I've been called a jizzbag before. I was sitting here imagining what that would be like.
I would think in the absence of careful maintenance (sprinting, massaging, etc.) it would be difficult to open after about half a day or so.
Old 11-22-2016, 05:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollhide [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
MQ went off without a hitch, I guess ol' County was sleepin on him.

Here was the conversation with Braknar I had, he basically conceded that this shit is not OK per the rules if you're killing Hasten placeholders, but didn't say what could/would be done if it became an issue:

http://i.imgur.com/5Je2CEi.png
One of the saddest conversations I've read, trying to LawyerQuest a GM about server rules. You killed Braknar a little bit inside and pushed him further away from the game is my guess.
Old 11-22-2016, 05:34 PM
Banned

im braknar correcting the typo
Old 11-22-2016, 06:53 PM
Sarnak

I got the AC ring as my prize for the Halloween event.

Countytime wanted me to MQ it for him.

Instead I sold it to a random and made 7k.

Glad I went that route.
Old 11-22-2016, 07:04 PM
Orc

Internet vitriol and P99 shenanigans are clashing here. He did ask for it but as much as it hurts to say this I think we could all pitch in a few hundred plat to help the fledgling whelp of a wizzy. I pledge 1kpp for an MQ for him if he's not too good to become a part of what he considers the problem. I was at work all day today thinking about how pissed he was and how much grief he must have felt "getting screwed" out of his AC multiple times. I knoe Im going to catch flack for this but I felt bad trolling him and it just isnt like me to terrorize someone on a free emulated 17 year old game. I know that he asked for this when he made the post and subsequently began killing hasten but everyone deserves a little break once in a while. I dont have the time or the emotional capacity to continue making this dude have a bad day. I know I was yelping in my previous posts but I just don't want to be hateful here. It's sad that peoplr can get this shitty but Im going to be the better man. Let's lend him a helping hand and show him how wrong he is when he calls us all douchebags for "screwing over the entire server".
Old 11-22-2016, 07:32 PM
Planar Protector

I would like to start a competing fund to weaponize similar level mages, necromancers and druids to contest this fellow's camps.

Will you fund degeneracy, or will you fund

JUSTICE?