Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2016, 05:50 AM
Planar Protector

Yea, the OOR druid was grouped with an in range SK, who I was also engaging while kiteing the AC so I didn't really want to waste time on seeing how that petition would work out when my ranger got sow in a couple of levels anyway.

These days on red the South Ro AC is often left up and S Ro, unlike blue where there are maybe only 2 spawns a day that go unobserved.

I don't really understand the tribalism that a lot of red/blue players have against each other. I've been able to find funs on both throughout my p99 'career'(s?)
Old 11-21-2016, 07:11 AM
Planar Protector

There is fun on both, people just don't seem to have made the transition to red (yet) <3
Old 11-21-2016, 05:45 PM
Fire Giant

OP, I saw you killing CS wyverns yesterday. You could camp the OOT AC, clearly you've chosen not to and whine and cry about it instead.

i question how often you went hungry cause someone took your food while you were doing "Countytime"

BTW to anyone looking to do the MQ, there's a 55+ caster drake that's usually up in Rathe Mountains that's KOS to everyone. Wouldn't be near Hasten unless someone trained him but just "the more you know" and all.
Old 11-21-2016, 06:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i question how often you went hungry cause someone took your food while you were doing "Countytime"
Just yell "SLEEP LATE LOSE WEIGHT!!!!!!" He probably still has nightmares recalling when the officers used to yell that at him and the tank he was in at chow time.
Old 11-22-2016, 12:25 AM
Orc

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

WELL AIN'T THAT SOMETHIN...CAN'T EVEN TROLL WITHOUT SLACKIN. GOT MAH BEWTZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-22-2016, 12:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beebo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

WELL AIN'T THAT SOMETHIN...CAN'T EVEN TROLL WITHOUT SLACKIN. GOT MAH BEWTZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OP must have given up?
Old 11-22-2016, 12:54 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can say both are griefing, and you'd be right. But setting a random stranger's quest up to fail is just being a psychopath.
I can sort of understand the frustration that would drive a person to do this but meh I like competing for the ring and farming rare spawns so i'm biased both ways.

On live I got a bit carried away when the dire charm aa's came out and I started camping every lodi spawn, made a crapload of plat literally millions of him but I'd always move aside if a guild came along and wanted him. A lot of people won't do that.
Old 11-22-2016, 12:55 AM
Orc

No...he killed him when I showed up in the zone..then logged for a little while..about 30 minutes later I got my boots. LOL He shoulda skipped that trip to the McD's drive thru. Such a slacking troll.
Old 11-22-2016, 01:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beebo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No...he killed him when I showed up in the zone..then logged for a little while..about 30 minutes later I got my boots. LOL He shoulda skipped that trip to the McD's drive thru. Such a slacking troll.
OP gotta eat/sleep sometime right?

I think it's time we had a good honest look about how MQs are done here for the sanity of the OP and anyone else who's looking to profit over a leveling character wanting to do a quest for themselves.
Old 11-22-2016, 01:27 AM
Fire Giant

He's currently sitting here in Rathe as I try to pop Hasten. I'm talking to Braknar atm hoping he will remove him or something. The dude has legit had a mental break to spend his EQ time this way.
Closed Thread