Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2015, 04:54 PM
Planar Protector

Well that's why I'm confused.

If no one cares at your gear and its public, no one is going to be looking at it. Making the fact that it's public moot. It would essentially function as a private one for all intents and purposes, just those you link it to would be looking at it.

I was confused as to why you came out and stated outright you do not want it to be public. I can't think of a rationale reason for why that would be a necessity.

I randomly poke around the magelos to see if there is an item someone has for their toon that I've got an alt of that I may have overlooked. But people don't use them too much anymore. Maybe they will later in Velious when slinging multiple best in slot ToV pieces etc.

But yea, Magelo Sync is coded to work for live server with live calculations/formulas. It won't work here.
Old 09-21-2015, 05:04 PM
Sarnak

still workiing on making Magelos for all my characters. Links in my sig are the ones I have.
Old 09-21-2015, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

I use my Magelo to keep track of my tradeskills, epic progress, and other miscellaneous RP babble I feel like putting on there. Otherwise I don't really look at anyone else's because it's often just equipment on there. It's kind of boring, looking at people's gear.

Retouched all faces for the EQClassicHD Texture Pack
Retired from p99
Old 09-21-2015, 05:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Magelo sync I don't believe works on this client/server and I also don't believe Magelo itself uses the correct formulas for HP/Mana/AC calculation that are used here.
TBH, the Wiki Magelo doesn't figure my stats correctly either. That's one reason I stopped bothering.
Old 09-21-2015, 06:11 PM
Planar Protector

C'mon guys he's just a little shy about his gear selection, its rude to inspect people remember!
Old 09-22-2015, 04:20 PM
Planar Protector

Not sure if this is exactly what you are looking for, but I made a little script for taking your output.txt file and formatting it for the P99 Wiki magelo.

Just do /output inventory (filename) in game, then go to your folder, open the file, and copy/paste it into the form at:

magelo.herokuapp.com

You can fill out the rest of the form to create a new magelo or just use the parser for updating your existing magelo. Either way, it's much faster than inputting your items manually.
Old 09-23-2015, 03:29 PM
Aviak

Yesterday I checked out raidloot.com, it uses your /outputfile inventory command and will load it on a manglo like profile. The site does give the option make public or anon. The ease of use was nice but some things I didnt like about it, namely it wont show your totals with levels or base stats.
Old 09-23-2015, 05:33 PM
Orc

Wow that's so cool thank you! This may be just what I was looking for [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thanks for the help! I'm going to give it a shot.

Beebo
Old 09-23-2015, 05:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure if this is exactly what you are looking for, but I made a little script for taking your output.txt file and formatting it for the P99 Wiki magelo.

Just do /output inventory (filename) in game, then go to your folder, open the file, and copy/paste it into the form at:

magelo.herokuapp.com

You can fill out the rest of the form to create a new magelo or just use the parser for updating your existing magelo. Either way, it's much faster than inputting your items manually.
PoP this in your sig man, it is awesome!
Closed Thread