Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2022, 09:25 PM
Planar Protector

Why even have laws for kids, just let them do heroin, if they regret it later fuck them, there's plenty to regret about in life.

-devils advocate
Old 10-07-2022, 09:27 PM
Planar Protector

I bet this is all just to prep us for the kids that want to get the Nintendo brain addon.

*le sigh
Old 10-07-2022, 09:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why even have laws for kids, just let them do heroin, if they regret it later fuck them, there's plenty to regret about in life.

-devils advocate
Heck we don't even let adults for much the same reason, destroys the person's culpability. At least that's why I'm generally so staunchly opposed to drug abuse. I believe a nation of citizens requires citizens who are in a position to make rational decisions. Chemically-dependent zombies cannot do that.
Old 10-07-2022, 09:28 PM
Banned

Oh, I did not mean to imply this should only be the state's call. Parents or guardians would also have to be on board to reach some hypothetical trans tribunal.

I guess this also makes orphans a bit trickier, but then, so does banning reassignment outright

Anyways, I'm tired of Jib trying to put words in my mouth, so I'm gonna watch the Mets lose

"g double o k" is an epithet for some asian folks. I was not aware there were even badword filters on this site, TIL
Old 10-07-2022, 09:28 PM
Planar Protector

Gambling bad

Twitch stream where 40 year old convinces kids to get transition surgery, GOOD!
Old 10-07-2022, 09:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gambling bad

Twitch stream where 40 year old convinces kids to get transition surgery, GOOD!
Can you defeat a negative message with a negative message?

When will people embrace Christ?

At its worst. For some they need to attempt (and fail) at transition maybe to get there. Does G-d want that? No, he won't take away the free will, and no man can dominate all men. And when that day comes it will be the mark of the beast and the end of man.

I'm not saying all transitions end in failure blahblabhalbah, it should definately not be public programming though. Or maybe failure success is such a binary condition which sux for an attitude. People learn from their mistakes and their flaws. G-d ordained or otherwise. And not all demons are condemned to hell, some can be rehabilitated. Give em a chance. Give yourself a chance.
Last edited by magnetaress; 10-07-2022 at 09:33 PM..
Old 10-07-2022, 09:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"g double o k" is a pejorative for some asian folks. I was not aware there were even badword filters on this site, TIL
Oh. Didn't think of that. The AI must not have the brains to filter depending on when used individually or as part of a larger word.
Old 10-07-2022, 09:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Parents or guardians would also have to be on board to reach some hypothetical trans tribunal.
You know what ive noticed in theleft a lot lately, something else i alwasy remember the GOP talking about.

Both in the incel JP drama this week I was listenign to people on MSNBC talk about how this is a problem "at home" and that "parents need to be the ones to help a boy grow and to teach them"

And now I hear about how "parents and guardians would have to be on board" etc.

It's a lot like when the GOP would be like, "It's not the educations systems role to help these kids, it's their parents that are the problem!"

Like, when I haerd that, I'd say "THE PROBLEM IS THE KIDS WITHOUT GOOD PARENTS"

This is the establishment, over 30 shit that your younger self hated when you learned to hate the GOP basanos.

Please, please turn away from them before it's too late please!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Jibartik; 10-07-2022 at 09:44 PM..
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can you defeat a negative message with a negative message?

When will people embrace Christ?

At its worst. For some they need to attempt (and fail) at transition maybe to get there. Does G-d want that? No, he won't take away the free will, and no man can dominate all men. And when that day comes it will be the mark of the beast and the end of man.

I'm not saying all transitions end in failure blahblabhalbah, it should definately not be public programming though. Or maybe failure success is such a binary condition which sux for an attitude. People learn from their mistakes and their flaws. G-d ordained or otherwise. And not all demons are condemned to hell, some can be rehabilitated. Give em a chance. Give yourself a chance.
Yeah you're right! My bad.

(fuck twitch tho)
Planar Protector

Last edited by magnetaress; Today at 09:33 PM..
Closed Thread