Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 01-16-2024, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dingus doesnt strike me as the kind of person capable of reaching out to a raid guild for a hand in a non-obtuse manner
Probably correct
Old 01-16-2024, 10:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dingus doesnt strike me as the kind of person capable of reaching out to a raid guild for a hand in a non-obtuse manner
I think she just wants to pay you, like a Doordash driver.

If it's valid there, it's valid here. September is eternal.
Old 01-16-2024, 11:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ya.dingus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People are so self interested/absorbed [..] It doesn't mean I want to subject myself to you any closer than a 200 yard stick
Old 01-17-2024, 12:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The sweaties benefit too milord

Old 03-31-2024, 10:29 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eqgod34 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Topic, Make it illegal so the big dicks cant make plat off people needing an actual epic done. Its bullshit and if u disagree your a moron. Let the little guys actually complete epics without having to pend 100's of k. Im Blackpaw on green and I approve this message, if u disagree, F u.

PS . <Rest in Peace> Recruiting -----
this ever"Quest"
or Ever"Pay"

i agree with the poster
Old 04-01-2024, 07:01 PM
Decaying Skeleton

My suggestion is to quit the game. Play a single player game that you can mod or cheat to your liking. Don't waste your time playing something that you are not happy playing.
Old 04-08-2024, 12:35 AM
Planar Protector

If MQs were disabled, people would just sell loot rights instead, which would result in less epics on the server due to rots. I don't like the idea of farming bottlenecks for profit either, but MQs are just the lesser of two evils.
Old 04-08-2024, 12:49 AM
Large Rat

Holy shit! If you are going to be invested, at least try a new sport.
Old 04-08-2024, 07:12 AM
Kobold

I agree with the OP. Holding camps 27/ and price gouging people for epic pieces is scumbag behavior. But If the prices were reasonable, then it wouldnt be a problem. Personally I prefer earning the item myself as opposed to earning plat for someone else to do it for me. In that scenario I am doing far more work than the person selling the MQ. But if I am unable to get the item because its always camped by scumbags, I just wont get the item or the epic and it can rot in their banks.

All that said, I dont really have any solution for this. Humans are selfish by nature and wont change. The behavior will likely continue unhindered by the powers that be. Might lead to players simply quitting game if its not any fun, and ultimately the death of the server.
Last edited by Drueric; 04-08-2024 at 07:21 AM..
Old 04-08-2024, 12:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drueric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree with the OP. Holding camps 27/ and price gouging people for epic pieces is scumbag behavior. But If the prices were reasonable, then it wouldnt be a problem. Personally I prefer earning the item myself as opposed to earning plat for someone else to do it for me. In that scenario I am doing far more work than the person selling the MQ. But if I am unable to get the item because its always camped by scumbags, I just wont get the item or the epic and it can rot in their banks.

All that said, I dont really have any solution for this. Humans are selfish by nature and wont change. The behavior will likely continue unhindered by the powers that be. Might lead to players simply quitting game if its not any fun, and ultimately the death of the server.
Again, if MQs weren't allowed there are epics you would literally just have no shot at due to the amount of DKP you'd have to accumulate raiding in order to even have the possibility to outbid another guildy for it (and that doesn't include the likely 100+ hours of raiding you'll have to put in before you even see the drop for some of these things).