Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2022, 02:03 PM
Planar Protector

The next anti republican protests (blm) will be in suburban neighborhoods, with homes being vandalized, and even set on fire.

Mark my words!
Old 09-28-2022, 02:14 PM
Banned

Maybe I shouldn't be trolling my deeply conservative suburban neighbors on Nextdoor, then, but it's so goddamn easy to fuck with non-irony poisoned normies over the internet.
Old 09-28-2022, 02:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh, the rules are bullshit but you don't have to violate them to know this. I was going off what you said. Kind of felt odd they called it three times, I didn't see it in the footage from the game.

Baseball twitter was saying "the Mets bribed the umpire" but I don't care about conspiracies like that, even if they are true.
My best attempt at a real answer to Elizondo is probably that the US states are unitary therefore their executive branch are absolutely allowed to do that.
Old 09-28-2022, 02:36 PM
Planar Protector

You know basanos, I hate regenomics too..

But you know what it did that i dont see this liberal establishment letting us do?

It let me be me. It told me a supernatural beast was coming to get me. But it let me become the anti establishment establishment we've become.

But the left wont let me be me at all. Evertying I love has actual conciquences. If I like a movie, Im guilty of deaths in Ruanda.

And I should be held accountable, and shunned.

I just think, even though we both hate the old boomer conservatives. That between them and the pirates, they offered a better world.
Old 09-28-2022, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

We still have reaganomics

Joe Biden is a Republican
Old 09-28-2022, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

Im really speaking about social politics here, and using reganomics as a catchphrase.

But I do agree about JB being a GOP
Old 09-28-2022, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
conciquences. Ruanda.

Rofl.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 09-28-2022, 02:43 PM
Banned

Jib, remember the phrase "no ethical consumption under capitalism"

I do not have to like the hidden ideology in a thing I see or consume to utilize it, it is often enough that I'm aware of it and being conscious of propaganda is often the best defense against it.

I hate cops, but Robocop is one of my favorite movies. I'd abolish the CIA, but I've seen countless spy movies. I despise the US military as an institution, but I've seen ten million movies about soldiers.

And yeah, we can use modern devices invented for profit by capitalists to criticize capitalism. It's fine. The American Revolution was fought with weapons, some of them were even made in England, others were made domestically. If America invades a country and leaves behind a mountain of guns, the people who remain when they leave will probably use those guns.
Old 09-28-2022, 02:45 PM
Planar Protector

Im just saying that the difference between robocop, and the militerized police we have today, may be between letting the left be in charge rather than what we assumed was the other way around.
Old 09-28-2022, 02:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
militerized .
Haha
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Closed Thread