Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2022, 02:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Marietta wouldn't care.
We come in all shades

And by that I mean Baptists (I was submerged in holy water after my mother’s passing last year. Am I welcome at your cookouts brother?)
Old 06-23-2022, 02:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Abortion isn't being banned, stupid

and lol at claiming trans are being harassed cuz folks aren't down with them swingin their taint in the faces of 5 year olds wearing female dark elf leather pants
So what if some trans want to culturally enrich some dumb redneck white American kids, more the better.
Last edited by Mblake1981; 06-23-2022 at 02:03 AM.. Reason: click
Old 06-23-2022, 02:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We come in all shades

And by that I mean Baptists (I was submerged in holy water after my mother’s passing last year. Am I welcome at your cookouts brother?)
I turned on a light switch this morning. Turned it back off a little while ago. Care to pat me on the back and let me date your sister?
Old 06-23-2022, 02:04 AM
Planar Protector

It's gay as fuck, he's been down with the trannies, I wonder why you fucking neanderthals just keep losing elections.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why do you think he gives two shits about some kids? hes already expressed his anti-American sentiments multiple times, repeatedly, that he wants the age raised. He doesn't give a damn about anything but taking advantage of hysterical female emotions. It's Gay AF and so is he despite him having kids, hes been down with the trannies since day 1, me and him have argued over that. Hes obviously twisted that way. Never heard him once argue with any of them. So what if some trans want to culturally enrich some dumb redneck white American kids, more the better.
I would never myself be trans or let it happen in my family, but that is different than telling people what or how to feel, or pretending it’s a major issue. As for me being anti-American, again, just because you grew up in a place and were told you are American, that doesn’t mean you represent america more than anyone else

Plenty of people associate america with innovation and intellect. It isn’t just being on fentanyl and taking a welfare check even as you disparage others. Some of us work and want others to have opportunity
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Doesn’t affect me, but worth pointing out how one side views one thing as authoritarian but doesn’t view banning abortion in a state with 5 million democratic voters isn’t authoritarian

/shrug
I'm not super sure why I think the distinction from doing it federally is important but I do think it is.
Old 06-23-2022, 02:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's gay as fuck, he's been down with the trannies, I wonder why you fucking neanderthals just keep losing elections.
Shut up, Armus. Go back into your pit.
Old 06-23-2022, 02:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I would never myself be trans or let it happen in my family
hahah, you not an ally afterall eh.. yeah that's right you got a sack between them legs don't you.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Mblake1981; 06-23-2022 at 02:09 AM..
Old 06-23-2022, 02:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I turned on a light switch this morning. Turned it back off a little while ago. Care to pat me on the back and let me date your sister?
My sister’s ex was and remains one of the best people I’ve ever met. He is the reason I am Baptist. His resilience in overcoming opioids and taking responsibility, even after his son learned to hate him, is one of the most remarkable things I’ve ever seen. He would never call someone trans or Adobe. You definitely aren’t Christian like he is

I do love how closely you pay attention to my posts though. You really don’t like Adobeheart
Old 06-23-2022, 02:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The said poster responds with a remark to starkind about being trans every post. Please learn to read. And yes, functionally abortion is being banned in half of the country. Call it what you like but that’s the reality
Federalism ftw

Cope and seethe

Besides, I doubt Roe is going to go back to the states. Some groomer tried to kill Kavanaugh to send a message
Closed Thread